Hardware Strange screen markings

Xeonhawk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image0.jpg

My PSP has had these strange markings, almost like a speech bubble in a comic. Never dropped, no water damage or anything like that, Dunno how it's happened or what to do about it.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Does it have any screen protectors or anything installed on it? If not, try taking apart the system to make sure the front glass isn't pressing against the screen. Besides that, only thing I can think of is the liquid crystals leaking from old age, but it wouldn't look so "neat", it would be a bit more random... unless of course you had it sitting face up or down for at least a week then tilted it to the side for a couple hours

Xeonhawk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it have any screen protectors or anything installed on it? If not, try taking apart the system to make sure the front glass isn't pressing against the screen. Besides that, only thing I can think of is the liquid crystals leaking from old age, but it wouldn't look so "neat", it would be a bit more random... unless of course you had it sitting face up or down for at least a week then tilted it to the side for a couple hours

No screen protectors, only have this casing on it that's in the photo. I don't really want to tinker with it or anything I'm not very savvy with that kind of thing. I've noticed it for a few years and it doesn't really take away from gaming but it is a weird thing I've noticed. Most of the time it's turned off unless I decide to check out some games for a nostalgia trip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Dont forget to leave a like