Street Fighter: The Miniatures Game unveiled on Kickstarter

As you may already know, I am a massive fan of Street Fighter and was quite excited to see this new project go up on Kickstarter - Street Fighter: The Miniatures Game.

039434620e2f685347e2333debf5876f_original.png

A lot of video game pitches fail on kickstarter, but board games, especially licensed ones, usually do really well on the platform. Street Fighter The Miniatures Game seems to be following that trend, by offering a high-quality board game based on the classic fighting series. Check out the awesome statues:

ec125ce567eec7aa5145b5932146dbf2_original.gif

They aren't small either:

2f0766110385ba25fca33aff2baa2c61_original (1).jpg

More in this vid:

The game won't ship until March 2019, but the project fund of $280k has nearly been reached in just 1 day.
:arrow:Street Fighter: The Miniatures Game on Kickstarter

wolfmankurd

Trophies
XP
Country
Might be cool but at $80 for a basic set I'll give it a miss. Worst case scenario I'm browsing around them in Akihabara in 2 years.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The project seems to be spearheaded by a popular Youtuber (AngryJoe) so not surprised it has a fair amount of support
Yes, it is because of the Youtuber that i've never heard of that this project will recieve support, not that it's a Kickstarter for a long-beloved video game franchise that has left it's mark on the video game industry and culture.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Um, why not just bring back Street Fighter Heroclix...? It's an existing platform that worked before...
I'm guessing copyright. Anything that too closely resembles the Clix system would get slapped down by a cease and desist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch +1