ROM Hack Streetpass hacking suggestion

Pugaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before reading, please note that I literally have no idea, how long coding/doing this type of stuff takes. The amount of effort. Also this isn't really a "request", but if you can do it that would be cool.

STREETPASS SOLUTION:
Make some sort of hack, where you can streetpass 10 randomized mii's (not actual miis made by people, like miis with randomized features). Since Streetpass extends to multiple games, it will be hard to make streetpass features for all those games. Just make the streetpass mii's play system games/nothing at all. Give them randomized hats, birthdays, Names, and profiles, so people can unlock stuff in streetpass games easier. It can also have an option to make a certain amount or all of them golden pants/special/celeb mii's and what level some of them should be.

I may sound dumb so please don't attack me lol.

Reactions: codexdragon

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is already technically a solution to this. Under tutorials there is a thread called. Streetpass 2: Rise from the ashes. Its going to be the best we got for streetpasses. Its under the first page of threads there by cecil.

Pugaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is already technically a solution to this. Under tutorials there is a thread called. Streetpass 2: Rise from the ashes. Its going to be the best we got for streetpasses. Its under the first page of threads there by cecil.
True, but theres not much streetpass ones and i feel like we'll run out of some

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @K3Nv2 do you have gold hen ps4?