fairies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THE SILVER KEY THAT UNLOCKS RM #7 IS IN ROOM #25 ALONG WITH THE BEAR HAT  @_@
Please don't double post.
Where exactly did I double post ?_?  I asked a question which you gave wrong information to, then when I found the correct information myself I posted that so someone else didn't waste their time going to room 18 when it was the WRONG room  ~_^

vivanlai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I really need help. I have been to room 7 but I got no keys to room 31 can anyone help?

Room 31's name is "Sealed Passage"

And just to lets you know 7 is a fire room with an Iron Golem.

and room "Ominous Shrine is a frost room with a Golden Golem

vivanlai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been to room 18 once (I got the hotdog hat) and I did not get the silver key (room 7 is still locked), I have not taken the top path ever in the secret quest so I will start that tomorrow right after I finish beating the last boss in find mii 2 (that will give me the last hat for find mii 2).
i went back to find mii 2 so I could do the locked room and get my last couple hats since I never found the key for room 7 even after completing the secret quest 3 times (hopefully I will get the key on the top path). Thanks for the info.
I am really sure I got the key from room 18 I did go to room 19 and just got nothing and on room 25( Marauding Mummy x2) I got a bear hat but no keys then i went to room 18 and I got it and sorry about double posting.

Sol64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys I really need help. I have been to room 7 but I got no keys to room 31 can anyone help?

Room 31's name is "Sealed Passage"

And just to lets you know 7 is a fire room with an Iron Golem.

and room "Ominous Shrine is a frost room with a Golden Golem

Hey, I beat Find Mii 2 Secret Quest today for the first time and I got the gold key, without first getting the silver key. I also had used 104 heroes throughout, so I agree with Yab, you have to beat the dark Lord with less than 25 miis to get it (which I did).

Also, thanks to the person who created the maps, very helpful!

That's what I basically did, I thought/heard tha it was only find mii 2 normal quest to get it but oh well. I even got an extra hat on top of it when I beat him and weirdly enough, I got a swimming hat in a room that wasn't specified for me to get which was in room 28. (This was done on my 6th playthrough, i didn't get that Barbara the Bat Wig hat that time.) :/

Maya82

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I must say I'm totally addicted to Find Mii II. Except there's nobody to StreetPass with here, meh.
Shaking my 3DS like crazy since April 2011 :D

Oh, thanks a bunch for the maps, they really did help me so far (I've just completed my 3rd run for the Secret Quest)

Sascha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you really just getting coins like s**t every day? I'm not even near to finish the first quest for the first time yet. ._.

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
No, I get multiple StreetPasses from multiple 3DS's, every day.
Most of the time, I StreetPass my colleagues at work, as well as at home.
This results into having all Mii's at Level 7, and I sometimes ask them, to put on another colour for their Mii, so they can help me out.
All of the Coins I get, are for the Puzzles.

As for the Puzzles, I sometimes visit Nintendo of Belgium, or Nintendo of The Netherlands, these give me some Pink Pieces as well.
In case of Belgium, there are always 4 people with a 3DS, I take 4 3DS's with me, StreetPass with each of them, make sure that every 3DS takes care of 1 specific Puzzle (eg. Red gets Mario Kart 7, Blue gets Mario Tennis Open, etc.), so in 2 days, I've got 16 new Pink Pieces on all 3DS's.

Reactions: 1 person

goembario

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn I only have met 1 person with streetpass... didn't find much ppl here with 3ds xd
Also I don't have my old 3ds anymore since it didn't work anymore so my 165 coins are gone now so hope I'll get more by walking and get finished atleast ONE quest >.<
Is quest 2 funnier with much extra or?

goembario

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok I hope I also can start that quest soon toooo =d
Btw quite suprised that you are able to find ppl here and quite nice that ya have 4 3ds =0
You'll get coins from those to I think???

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
I can't send over Coins, though.
I hardly find any people in the wild, but at least I have good contacts with Nintendo Benelux.
Also, the only reason why I have contact with Nintendo Belgium at all, while being Press in The Netherlands, is because Antwerpen is way closer by, than Nieuwegein is.

goembario

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh ok nice =P
I have been 2 or 3 time in Nieuwegein (because it's only 20 km for me xd) , 1st time I needed a new DS (oldest one) , 2nd time I bricked my wii full and a month ago because of my 3ds that wouldn't do anything anymore >.<
Btw they have nice collection of stuff there =O
Oh wait I'm getting off topic xD

D

Deleted User

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This should be stickied. Now I just need to get that 3DS Hat!

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm missing lots of hats. I already visited every area (I think).

Light Blue Yoshi
Pink Yoshi
Barbara the Bat
NES
Famicom
Ramen
Swimming Cap
Hibiscus
Tiny Top
Straw
Chef
Hatchet