Gaming StreetPass Quest 2 / Find Mii 2 Hats

RazeGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm missing lots of hats. I already visited every area (I think).

Light Blue Yoshi
Pink Yoshi
Barbara the Bat
NES
Famicom
Ramen
Swimming Cap
Hibiscus
Tiny Top
Straw
Chef
Hatchet

You have to go through some areas, 2,3,4 or even 5 times.

oldscool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have put together my own map and chart based on data from this thread and other places. I am posting this as a draft, because I'm looking for help to vet the info.
7467165848_ba77527811.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is way better than the first
I wish there were better things to do with the hats,
like using them on your Mii on games,
like Mario Kart 7

Reactions: 2 people

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So I've beaten Find Mii completely (all rooms) I did the secret quest 5 times... and I'm still missing quite a lot of hats... When it says that "you get ***** hat on the 2nd run" if I did complete all find mii quest over 5times... I'm screwed and cannot get the ****** hat that is said we'd get on 2nd run?

Thanks!

Walkin

travel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've beaten Find Mii completely (all rooms) I did the secret quest 5 times... and I'm still missing quite a lot of hats... When it says that "you get ***** hat on the 2nd run" if I did complete all find mii quest over 5times... I'm screwed and cannot get the ****** hat that is said we'd get on 2nd run?

Thanks!

Look at post #111 to give you an idea of how many hats are in each room. The hat you need maybe in a room you've not gone back to enough times.

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah but in the FAQ it says that "this particular hat I'm missing" can be found "on the 2nd play through" but I'm over 5 playthrough... so I'm wondering if that hat will still be there or not.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
still stuck on StreetPass Quest 1, it's so annoying when you can't get enough miis to kill the enemies, i always get level 1 mii and they do 1 hit, rest of the moves miss and the mii runs away, frustrating for me as all the streetpass hits i get are now wearing the new hats :( don't get me started on the new puzzles that nintendo announced recently, i still have pieces missing on older puzzles and the chance to get them is even lower now that there is more newer puzzles to unlock, i still haven't finished all the rest of the puzzles yet because the getting a puzzle piece from your coins is so incredible stingy (like 20 coins to get a piece you want and increases with each new puzzle that nintendo decides to shove to your 3ds regardless if you want it or not, grr)

*sorry in major rant mode now, just really pissed*

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i know the feeling... I used to get several streetpass early when the 3DS came out... nowadays I get about 1 per day and its my co-worker whoe also brings his 3DS because I bring mine so we leech streetpass from each other... I got him Level 7... and with the coins I make by walking from home to work, I can buy another mii I used to have level 7 early back on the release of the DS that he can combo with my co-worker's mii... and that how I move around daily in the find mii quest... its friggin' slow... but it works...

Reactions: 1 person

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i know the feeling... I used to get several streetpass early when the 3DS came out... nowadays I get about 1 per day and its my co-worker whoe also brings his 3DS because I bring mine so we leech streetpass from each other... I got him Level 7... and with the coins I make by walking from home to work, I can buy another mii I used to have level 7 early back on the release of the DS that he can combo with my co-worker's mii... and that how I move around daily in the find mii quest... its friggin' slow... but it works...

you got that right, it's taken me ages to get to round 2 on streetpass quest 1, there is only a few miis that have high levels but i don't get them often.

oldscool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Perilous Peak - West is actually 22 and not 15.

Good catch Walkin. I will work that into a revised version. I also plan to note that Rooms 30 and 33 are Ice Rooms. If there are any other traps or solutions you think I should add, feel free to request it on this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game