Gaming Streetpass success stories!

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been tagging the same person every tues and thurs now
yay.gif
Other than that noone else seems to have their 3ds in sleep mode when i go around the university

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Went to college and left at 7am, got home at around 6pm and I got 5 tags! Sweet lol, I guess a lot of college kids play 3ds??

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Oceanborn712 said:
No, while a DS game is running there'll be no StreetPass. I believe it still counts your steps though.
Yeah, when you play your first DS game you'll get a spotpass notification telling you what won't work while playing a ds game in the 3ds:
spotpass notifications, streetpass, and home menu features like notes/friend list etc.
The playcoins and steps will only be counted if you stop playing the game every 7 days, according to the manual.
So make sure you don't leave your ds game paused in your 3ds for 7.01 days.
tongue.gif

QUOTE(BlueStar @ Apr 12 2011, 10:49 AM) By the way - I only noticed this because I had my 3DS for a few says before my games turned up, but it seems to me that if you have no cart in the slot that streetpass mode battery life goes on for absolutely ages.
up to 3 days battery life according to the manual.

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had my 3ds since day 1 but only got my first streetpass(es) today. One of them even had samurai warriors!

NYC here btw. I'm surprised that it's taken this long.

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Nollog said:
jpxdude said:
Tagged 1 person today, but weirdly got 2 difference SSFIV3D StreetPass tags...
Have you removed your battery for more than a few minutes?

My 3DS has only been off twice since I first got it, and both of those were on the first day (25th March!) It's been on ever since.
Edit - I've never removed the battery, and don't plan to!

Pixelshop3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got a tag this afternoon when I went to a grocery store, though I can't tell if it was a certain kid I walked by before I noticed the tag or one of the employees...

I've also Streetpassed with another GBATemp member last week (Jceggbert5, if anybody was wondering)

EphenSteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheWon said:
EphenSteve said:
I've had mine since the US release date =( still no tags, i hate my town, full of immigrants, im not kidding my town is like a mini mexico lol. *dont be sensitive im not racist lol*
someones gotta have one, i mean people steal stuff too so idk why i havent gotten a tag i need to go to the mall and pick up some tweens on streetpass.

Mini Mexico and someone gotta to have one since they steal. Ya I would never think you were a racist!

Here's a tip let your girlfriend of wife carry it when she goes shopping. I got my 2nd and 2 in 2 days by letting my wife take it with her.

YOU ARE INSANE MAN! I could never love a human baby as much as i love my N3DS so to the "let your girlfriend carry it" PFFFFFT! to that i say! shes not even allowed to look at it lol. jk i should let her though she goes to college i just work at best buy, i got my first tag from the Nintendo Rep lol. Funny how i knew more about the 3DS than she did... OH AND she turned on my ds and asked "oh whats this game?" *it was my acekard2i LOL! so i told her "oh thats just something with illegal stuff on it you dont need to worry about that *smiles* thanks for the tag~~

XanLoves

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
I've not had much success (two hits), but it is encouraging me to walk more and possibly improving my relationship which is of course a success story!
My gf often asks me if I want to pick her up from work, or just come meet her as she works in town, and about half the time I made an excuse.
Now I jump at the chance to gain some game coins and get a possible hit.
So sad!

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
3 today on the way home from work! Ever closer to finishing StreetPass Quest!

Went to a department store at lunchtime, which has 3DS's, but for some reason I couldn't pick up the StreetPass on them
frown.gif
Checked the settings on each 3DS demo and they were fine. For laughs, I decided to play StreetPass Quest on one of the demos, and they had 2 tags. When using the characters, they were on Level 7! I think I cleared about 4 rooms before the 2 characters were defeated on the display demos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, watching the first episode of the anime we were talking about last night