Hacking Stuck on installing MKWii save to Wii

lovewiibrew

Sifjar is a pirate
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like a noob making a thread about it because I've been pretty informed on Wii hacking and have never had too many problems before but I'm stuck on this. I've downloaded many different saves for MKWii and I can't get savegame manager GX to install any of them. Does anyone have a 100% NTSC-U save that will definitely work with savegame manager gx? All the ones I've tried there is no option to install when I click on them. A couple were through AR codes and did not install but others are not and still will not install. I've also tried the old savegame manager (no gx) with no luck. Anyone mind sharing a save with me that will work? Or any other ideas to help me? I recently had seen that MKWii servers are going offline soon and I never played MKWii too much but would like to before server shutdown and would like more chars/karts to play with. Thanks for any help you all can provide.

lovewiibrew

Sifjar is a pirate
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for you reply Kelton. I actually tried using savegame manager (the old one, not gx) and got it to work. So now I've got all the chars/karts to play before the servers shut down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2