Gaming Suggestions for games for old farts.

PaulyWllnuts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello y'all! Welcome to my world!

About a year ago one of my kids gave the wife and I an Xbox 360.

We like detective games like CSI, all of which we have played.

We were playing golf, and a speed boat racing game that came with the Box called Thunder or something or another. Lately though, the controller has been causing pain in my wife's hand.

Tried NCIS, but could not put a Target on the car I was chasing. Couldn't find a crack for it either.

Tried LA Noire, but I cannot keep the car on the road. I have, in fact totaled several vehicles.

The puzzles on Sherlock Holmes are rather difficult for us. (I'm an electronic internet information security officer, and my wife is a critical care registered nurse. We are supposed to have critical thinking skills. So much for that eh?)

We had an Agatha Christie game but I don't know where it is and I don't know how difficult it might be. Hopefully someone on here has played the game and can enlighten me.

The wife has no use for shoot them up Bang bang, blood and guts or Grand Theft Auto type games.

So, what's a couple to do?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. I'd love to suggest King's Quest (The Complete Collection). It has many puzzles. It's got a fun story and nice (for the time) artwork. I play this with the kids sometimes. It's a one player game, but others can watch and help you solve puzzles. It's pretty entertaining.

I found the trailer. You might recognize some of the voices.

Reactions: Ozito and BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1