GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
renkinjutsushix said:
What no movement in Summon Night X T____T when is the next update!

I wish all the game items, skills, and story line dialogs were finished~

How is it you managed to find and dig up this old thread, but you were unable to read its first post?

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
renkinjutsushix said:

Lmao, dude... We stopped working on this ages ago
frown.gif

This group took on the project instead: http://crimson-nocturnal.com/summon-night-x

Although I doubt you will see a finished patch for at least 1 or 2 years, they havent been getting much help.

renkinjutsushix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GeekyGuy said:
renkinjutsushix said:

How is it you managed to find and dig up this old thread, but you were unable to read its first post?

of course i read the 1st post~ that i why i said no progress because when i went to the link for crimson nocturnal they still havent updated since January 24 2010. . . and its September 14 already 8months of no updates T_T

also i dont need to dig up the old thread~ there is a link from the sticky page here http://gbatemp.net/t193740-translation-index-thread

renkinjutsushix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
suruz said:
renkinjutsushix said:

Lmao, dude... We stopped working on this ages ago
frown.gif

This group took on the project instead: http://crimson-nocturnal.com/summon-night-x

Although I doubt you will see a finished patch for at least 1 or 2 years, they havent been getting much help.

T_T that's too bad~ just when i was getting into the game the translation stopped T_T

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dragonkid6 said:
Chances of revival? Since Crimson is dead(RIP) and Summon Night is a pretty good franchise.

Although I wholeheartedly agree with you - barely any Summon Night games have been translated, and I just don't see why, since it's an awesome series...

...Anyway, our group won't be starting the project again but I've heard that another group definitely will be.

So for now all I can say is don't worry - the game isn't being forgotten
tongue.gif

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suruz said:
dragonkid6 said:
Chances of revival? Since Crimson is dead(RIP) and Summon Night is a pretty good franchise.

Although I wholeheartedly agree with you - barely any Summon Night games have been translated, and I just don't see why, since it's an awesome series...

...Anyway, our group won't be starting the project again but I've heard that another group definitely will be.

So for now all I can say is don't worry - the game isn't being forgotten
tongue.gif

Is that so? too bad after playing the first part of the game and seeing the how the translation was going I decided to not play the game w/o a translation. Who exactly is working on it? Well I guess it doesn't matter much, that way if they quit no one will flame them for it I guess...

basf11214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thankfully, plot related dialogue is voiced, so I can get a jist of what the plot is supposed to be...
Whichever group ends up translating this game has my full support.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
will1987 said:
anyone know's who is continue this patch? any idea what's this new translation group?
To have dozens of trolls and other people springing up and asking them, "Are we there yet?" a.k.a "When will it be done" "I want my patch!" and so on. Look at CN, maybe it's better if they keep themselves "quiet" for a while so they won't be pestered and can work in peace .
smile.gif

will1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Fel said:
will1987 said:
anyone know's who is continue this patch? any idea what's this new translation group?
To have dozens of trolls and other people springing up and asking them, "Are we there yet?" a.k.a "When will it be done" "I want my patch!" and so on. Look at CN, maybe it's better if they keep themselves "quiet" for a while so they won't be pestered and can work in peace .
smile.gif

You are right!, I've been watching CN, since the project started, and I never trolled anyone, I tried to do my account there, but I failed, They did a very good work on Saga2, and summon night x is epic, I just wanna help if is possible, but I don't know anything about japanese
wink.gif
hehehe.

Freeman1973

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Trolls are just trolls,they have to be ignored,but sometimes it's so difficult to remain calm when you have so much posts like "where is my patch?".
I'm very sorry to write this,but it seems CN staff is dead.
So,I'm here trying to beg you Suruz to continue your wonderful work.
Excuse my language,hope you continue to let us enjoy this great game.

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Freeman1973 said:
So,I'm here trying to beg you Suruz to continue your wonderful work.
Excuse my language,hope you continue to let us enjoy this great game.

Unfortunately our group won't be continuing this project - we just don't have the time to be working on such a large game, text-wise, as we have other school/uni commitments to be worrying about as well.

As I've said a few times before, I think there is a group that may continue working on the game. So all hope is not lost. But they would probably prefer to work on it privately for now, so I will leave it at that
smile.gif

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bowser-jr said:
So no continuation on the project since CN is officially dead? oh well, good while it lasted.

Pffftt, don't act as if any chance of a translation for this game is dead xD

Here's the guy who's working on translating it right now:
http://gbatemp.net/t301158-summon-night-x-...own-translation

Crimson Nocturnal's officially gone now (and have been for a while now) but there's still a chance for an eventual translation~

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof