ROM Hack Summon Night X ~Tears Crown~ Translation

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the translation, the game looks great!

Are there any guides for it? It would be good to know what are the requirements for unlocking different endings, but I can't find any ( a Japanese one would be good too, I can use an online translator).

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can anyone run this on an M3DS Real? I can't get past the start screen in Sakura. It works in Ysmenu, however that one doesn't have RTS. I'm using the third or second to last firmware btw, but I think the English patch broke the AP bypass. I'm going to try using the latest cheat database by DeadSkullzJR to see if it contains an AP patch for the patched game.

soniccomcisbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Last edited by soniccomcisbr,

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
  • Issue: Main Menu looping when pressing Start/New Game.
  • N3DSXL Luma CFW with Twilight Menu++ (Setting in Default)
Having the same problem, did you happen to find a solution?

That's an Anti-piracy feature. You have to merge this patch with an anti-piracy patched ROM. There are a few ways to do this, I've done it successfully, so if you need more info I can try and help if I can remember how I manged to make it work.

Alternatively, I can probably create a patch from my ROM since I still have it, if that makes your life easier.

Edit: The posts on this page from miniblue are what made me realize what to do. It involves applying patches to two copies of the ROM, then subsequently unpacking, merging, then repacking the ROM.

Last edited by AkikoKumagara,

JonArbuckle28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alternatively, I can probably create a patch from my ROM since I still have it, if that makes your life easier.
I'd hate to inconvenience someone for something like this, but if you don't mind then I would really appreciate it
It still plays on DeSmuME, so I can always just play it on my computer

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd hate to inconvenience someone for something like this, but if you don't mind then I would really appreciate it
It still plays on DeSmuME, so I can always just play it on my computer
It's no trouble. Worth a shot to try, eh? Try patching your clean ROM with this patch using xdelta3. I've tested it on my system using the latest versions of NDS-Bootstrap and TWiLightMenu++ and it seems to be working!

If you're not comfortable using commandline for patching, DeltaPatcher.exe included with the original patch should work fine.

Last edited by AkikoKumagara,
Reactions: MagnesG and swosho

MagnesG

GBAtemp Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's no trouble. Worth a shot to try, eh? Try patching your clean ROM with this patch using xdelta3. I've tested it on my system using the latest versions of NDS-Bootstrap and TWiLightMenu++ and it seems to be working!

If you're not comfortable using commandline for patching, DeltaPatcher.exe included with the original patch should work fine.
Can't seem to pass over the logo even with your patch. Though I'm using old twilightmenu because the latest is bugged.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Shoooppy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Uhm guys, Can I ask a question? I'm new here so how can I put the patch to the original ROM? The Sphere of Light is kinda bug so I searched a patch but I don't know what to do with it. I hope you understand

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Uhm guys, Can I ask a question? I find a patch that fix the Sphere of Light bug but I don't know what to do with it. How can I use the patch? Please I hope you understand.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uhm guys, Can I ask a question? I'm new here so how can I put the patch to the original ROM? The Sphere of Light is kinda bug so I searched a patch but I don't know what to do with it. I hope you understand

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Uhm guys, Can I ask a question? I find a patch that fix the Sphere of Light bug but I don't know what to do with it. How can I use the patch? Please I hope you understand.
Can you post the patch here?

Edit: If you mean the patch posted in this thread on page 2, then use it on a clean rom. Then patch it with the regular translation patch on page 1.

Last edited by Fel,

Auxuris

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
This is infuriating. I've been trying for days to get this to work on 3ds. How did you guys manage? I followed the directions, unpacked 2 separate roms (one translated and one ap patched) and I'm at the part where you have to "merge" data folders and I've literally been trying but it still says it's not ap patched.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
This is infuriating. I've been trying for days to get this to work on 3ds. How did you guys manage? I followed the directions, unpacked 2 separate roms (one translated and one ap patched) and I'm at the part where you have to "merge" data folders and I've literally been trying but it still says it's not ap patched.
Try my patch from a few posts up. (#69)

Auxuris

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Try my patch from a few posts up. (#69)
Oh. My. God. I've been at this for DAYS, and you show up and magically solve everything. The game works perfectly, engrish and all! When I have grandchildren, I'll tell them the tale of your legends! Lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1