ROM Hack Super Mario 3D Galaxy - Release

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I found this and hadn't seen it here so thought I'd share. So far it's Riivoulution mod only. No idea if there any plans or insight into building an iso.

Mod Description:

Experience Super Mario 3D World in a re-imagined way in SMG2! This mod contains 4 new Galaxies to check out and has a total of 13 new Power Stars.

Among the credits for this mod are none other than @SuperHackio... the name behind the awesome SMG Classic Controller mod. Interestingly, the source code for the CustomCode.bin is linked at the bottom of the description if anyone wants a play around in that!

Last edited by Lostbhoy,

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
I found this and hadn't seen it here so thought I'd share. So far it's Riivoulution mod only. No idea if there any plans or insight into building an iso.

Among the credits for this mod are none other than @SuperHackio... the name behind the awesome SMG Classic Controller mod. Interestingly, the source code for the CustomCode.bin is linked at the bottom of the description if anyone wants a play around in that!

@Mods, not sure if this should be here or in the Wii section?

I have made a working ISO however not tested on Hardware yet only Dolphin and worked great

• Love
Reactions: Lostbhoy

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works on Configurable USB Loader Mod just tested today will not run on USB Loader GX or WiiFlow its Weird hope they fix the next update to make it work with Wiiflow or USB Loader-GX. Pretty cool game kind of remix with Super Mario Land 3D and Super Mario Galaxy.

Reactions: Flame and Lostbhoy

luizal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's great!

Could you please explain the process (tutorial) so I can build mine? Thanks in advance!
I would also like to know. I tried with the Wiimms ISO and Wii Backup Fusion, both games work both on the Wii and on the Dolphin but there are problems, the modified isos crash when talking to a character and the transparent pipes don't work.

Excuse my English, I speak almost no English.

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1676866830138.png

My man has a thousand yard stare. Who hurt him?

Scarred for life Mario aside, I looked up some gameplay (which should probably also be in the OP) and this is really cool!

Sielhoutte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion, I don't really like this mod, the levels feel rushed cause of the design and everything; plus, its a really short game, I thought maybe this was going to be a big mod especially that didn't say demo on the YouTube Video nor websites, this would make anybody wanna delete this for wasting their time, the only thing i like about it really are the custom objects.

This stands for it's own piece of grab, It feels like a rushed high school project.

Last edited by Sielhoutte,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo