Gaming Super Mario 3D World + Bowsers Fury

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only 14 more days until the 'official' retail release, there I said it, my favourite Mario game ever :grog:

Here's some handheld footage, enjoy

I just got the message from Nintendo about it getting close to release. I have it preordered on the eshop. above 7 days, you can cancel. if it's 7 days or less, it will automatically become preloaded.

Reactions: peteruk

peteruk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was never able to beat Champion's Road, but I didn't try that often. I did get five shining stars without it though.

I struggled with it for ages (Champ Road), but got to the point where I could nail it as Mario 3 out of 5 attempts

Going in wearing catsuit with tanooki suit in my inventory box

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I struggled with it for ages (Champ Road), but got to the point where I could nail it as Mario 3 out of 5 attempts

Going in wearing catsuit with tanooki suit in my inventory box

the main game I wanted on the switch was dkc tropical freeze, and I got my wish. I beat it 200% on original mode, I have 100-something % on funky mode. I don't really like how default is funky mode though. the game is supposed to be hard, but that makes it too easy, not to say that funky is very good at fluttering and drifting. lol I heard that the game did very well financially, selling over a million copies, so I'm hoping there will be a third in the series.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dunno. I've been downloading the games I own, but I'm 100% legit, so I wouldn't be able to play it. I do have a hackable switch downstairs. I don't know if I'll ever sell it. it could be worth something.

peteruk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dunno. I've been downloading the games I own, but I'm 100% legit, so I wouldn't be able to play it. I do have a hackable switch downstairs. I don't know if I'll ever sell it. it could be worth something.

Yes I'd imagine with the chips out the window your vulnerable switch could well be worth a fair bit mate. Worth hanging on to in my opinion but some times life gets in the way of all that...

oh, and of course I buy all the games I love too :)

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, its probably still alive due to dumb people buying from there