Status
Not open for further replies.

oneballnoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And who is this mysterious doctor who's giving orders to everyone on the interwebz? It's all very mysterious and sounds like another guy just pretending to know 'inside info'
moogle.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
domakesay said:
its a new update with extra, not so good, goodies..... not 4.2
sorry guys but everyone will have to wait until sunday before the task of cracking it begins.
(doctors orders)
expect it ready mid next week hopefully..
just buy a copy, support good talent.
This is ridiculous. No dumper team would wait for a SM to be hacked to dump a game. That's completely stupid and there's absolutely no need to hack this "new" SM. All of us know how to block updates, its extremely simple. If SMG2 required this new SM, we'd figure it out AFTER we had the game. Stop getting your hopes up for guys like this.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DeckardBR said:
Called a shop today and they are receiving shipments tomorrow, so hopefully you all have a nice local shop that will break street dates.

With that said, with a soft modded wii, is there anyway to just put in a store bought copy and play using neogamma?

neogamma most def not with a store bought copy ... maybe gecko OS does the trick. It did with my NSMB original disk

oneballnoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CJL18 said:
maybe nintendo has found a way to make it where you cant make a backup copy

Maybe each download will set off a chain reaction and cause an asteroid to hit the earth.

domakesay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whoa, whoa, whoa there!
i never said it wouldn't be dumped until its hacked.
all i said was that it requires an update and that it will take until next week to fix to fully work how everyone wants it to.
it will be DUMPED on sunday and HACKED next week.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
CJL18 said:
maybe nintendo has found a way to make it where you cant make a backup copy

if it can be read, it can be ripped ...

even PS3 games can be ripped, doesn't mean they can play ripped games on PS3, but that's another story
wink.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
domakesay said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa there!
all i said was that it requires an update and that it will take until next week to fix to fully work how everyone wants it to.
Very well, I had the wrong impression. As I'm not judging you on post count, I hope your information is valid. Sorry for flaming. I still find you hard to believe but nevertheless everyone gets a fighting chance.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
domakesay said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa there!

it requires an update ... no shit sherlock! ofc it does, we're not talking defend the tower here.
game is out in stores on sunday, well maybe no one has it before that day so maybe it will get dumped on sunday
and wait when it is dumped they will probably try to hack the AP after sunday so hey thats next week OMGWTFBBQ!!1!

man you're a real nostradamus
bow.gif

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
domakesay said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa there!

says who?
How can you know how much time it will take to hack?
Hacks are done on gbatemp and some Chinese boards, for whom are you talking?

If you have the game, or if you know someone which has it:
1. Which FW will get installed and how is the effect on softmodding and mod-chips?
and
2. Are you talking about PAL or NTSC?

don't worry, you will not get sued for giving us this informations.

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I don't know why mods are so trigger happy on these threads. Making a 'Super Mario Galaxy 2 AP theories' thread wouldn't be violating any terms of any sort, and it would be a nice place to learn more about the almost certain AP that's on the game as more is discovered about it.

I'm just hoping it's a matter of swapping boot.dol files and loading it from a USB loader. Fingers crossed, although I doubt it'll be THAT easy.

mepirulo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As I am reading in another site it has an update but neogamma load the original disc without any problem, the guy has also posted legit photos of the case, disc and manual.

wwfnomercy55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have been watching these threads for a while.

i dont post offen i just tend to read. probally because i dont have anything valid to say.

the game is out sunday, thank you for the footage, game looks fantastic visually.

no doubt it will be the game of the year on wii.

and yeah i am a newb when it comes to posting but i just wanna say

all this nagging for the game to get dumped wont get you anywhere. i mean some of you would happly let someone goto jail and get finned thousands of pounds or dollars just so you can play it a few days early.

ps3 owners have to wait for the release dates as we dont really have a way to play backups on that system.

this release will be worth the wait. i live in the uk so im guna have to wait another two weeks to purchase it.

yes my wii is soft and hard modded.

can u remember in the old days when we were young and we would que at the store for big games. i can remember when i got rouge squadron for the n64.

i bought it in manchester which is like 50 miles from where i live, i sat and read the box and the instructions in the back of the car on the way home i was that excited. We just dont get that anymore, well i do when i buy a ps3 title.

thats what big games like this should be about, that anticipation. the feeling we get when we get home and put it in our consoles. the goose bumps we get watch the intro

and also as i do live in the uk, even if the games gets leaked all these that say we have to wait 2 more weeks and ull buy it when its out in the uk

are you really going to let those 50-60 stars go and start over again because ure PAL copy wont read the ntsc save

lets give something back to the developers that gave us all that excitement when we were kids,

after all mario always takes us back to our childhood. and always will.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
mepirulo said:
As I am reading in another site it has an update but neogamma load the original disc without any problem, the guy has also posted legit photos of the case, disc and manual.

"no doubt it will be the game of the year on wii."

i think Metriod M has something to say about that :0

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wwfnomercy55 said:
i have been watching these threads for a while.

i dont post offen i just tend to read. probally because i dont have anything valid to say.

the game is out sunday, thank you for the footage, game looks fantastic visually.

no doubt it will be the game of the year on wii.

and yeah i am a newb when it comes to posting but i just wanna say

all this nagging for the game to get dumped wont get you anywhere. i mean some of you would happly let someone goto jail and get finned thousands of pounds or dollars just so you can play it a few days early.

ps3 owners have to wait for the release dates as we dont really have a way to play backups on that system.

this release will be worth the wait. i live in the uk so im guna have to wait another two weeks to purchase it.

yes my wii is soft and hard modded.

can u remember in the old days when we were young and we would que at the store for big games. i can remember when i got rouge squadron for the n64.

i bought it in manchester which is like 50 miles from where i live, i sat and read the box and the instructions in the back of the car on the way home i was that excited. We just dont get that anymore, well i do when i buy a ps3 title.

thats what big games like this should be about, that anticipation. the feeling we get when we get home and put it in our consoles. the goose bumps we get watch the intro

and also as i do live in the uk, even if the games gets leaked all these that say we have to wait 2 more weeks and ull buy it when its out in the uk

are you really going to let those 50-60 stars go and start over again because ure PAL copy wont read the ntsc save

lets give something back to the developers that gave us all that excitement when we were kids,

after all mario always takes us back to our childhood. and always will.
Now I really wish I could buy this. I remember when I got the first SMG day 2 (I hate you GameStop) and it was absolutely magical when I first played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow