Not open for further replies.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
i dunno know why everyone is like "man i wish this game would pre already" it's not like y ou will beable to play right now it's gonna thake them probably another couple days to get pass the AP

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
CJL18 said:
gbasource said:
It seems everything but mario galaxy 2 is being released by the scene. Screw shrek forever after and jam with the band.

can you blame the scene there scared to death nintendo will sue the crap out of them :0

noone can sue if they don't know where the upload came from.
Guys, KongNutz, this guy from NSMB Wii, showed on a pictures his Bill with the name of the shop he bought the game from!

No scene would do such a mistake.

Not to mention they upload over proxys to usebins

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, I have a theory,the reason why the scene release groups haven't released it yet is because mario galaxy 2 has got some serious AP that renders it useless for chips and softmods.
And there is no way that scene groups are going to release "non working" games

What do you think?

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
CJL18 said:
i dunno know why everyone is like "man i wish this game would pre already" it's not like y ou will beable to play right now it's gonna thake them probably another couple days to get pass the AP

Yeah, but the earlier we get it, the sooner we will break the AP and play the game
smile.gif

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ploggy said:
Ok, I have a theory,the reason why the scene release groups haven't released it yet is because mario galaxy 2 has got some serious AP that renders it useless for chips and softmods.

What do you think?

Wrong, most Shops don't get such a hot game very soon. Nintendo learned from the last mistake in Australia.

For a release group its just interesting to bring it out, no matter copy-protection or not.

teusjuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ploggy said:

What do you think?

scenerelease groups releasing a game not the anti piracy fix

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that could be the reason, they could be taking out the hassle for everyone to post " I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME, AP PLEASE!!"

Its all about patience, but man im hyped XD

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
CJL18 said:
gbasource said:
It seems everything but mario galaxy 2 is being released by the scene. Screw shrek forever after and jam with the band.

can you blame the scene there scared to death nintendo will sue the crap out of them :0

Yeah, atleast those that have the game could try to make a backup and see if it works.
tongue.gif

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
I wish people would stop going on about the following:

"When's it released in USA?!" *Facepalm* Google.

"Has it been dumped yet?" Yes, we're just talking about how hyped we are for no reason... also I'm sure there would be an announcement/ thread about it somewhere on GBAtemp.

"What AP is there?" No one knows, because it's not out yet/ not been uploaded.

Seriously, it's just page after page of the same questions! I want to read something constructive!

D

Deleted-247497

ya srsly guys stop talking about dumps and stuff thats y the last 0239480923 threads about this were locked jeez ppl never learn

domakesay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
not uploaded until sunday then the cracking begins.....
some gaffer....
"Don't worry guys, I'm going through hell right now. Game's forcing a system update that's repeat-freezing at the halfway mark on my Wii. Can't play it yet."

mepirulo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
domakesay said:
not uploaded until sunday then the cracking begins.....
some gaffer....
"Don't worry guys, I'm going through hell right now. Game's forcing a system update that's repeat-freezing at the halfway mark on my Wii. Can't play it yet."
He's already installed the update and his wii is working fine, don't ring the alarms...

D

Deleted-247497

oh god i actually paid for this game, if it forces an update that bricks my modded wii im going to be soooo pissed oh mah gawd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow