Gaming Super Mario Maker for Switch?

morrison22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few days ago, I read a 4chan leak that Super Mario Maker is being announced in a Nintendo Direct on July 22, 2018. I would really like to see this come out already! I hope something is revealed soon.

SecureBoot

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few days ago, I read a 4chan leak that Super Mario Maker is being announced in a Nintendo Direct on July 22, 2018. I would really like to see this come out already! I hope something is revealed soon.
It's 4chan. Don't believe a word of it. Anyone can make a fake leak

morrison22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's 4chan. Don't believe a word of it. Anyone can make a fake leak
Some of the things the person mentions in the leak were confirmed after the leak, such as the Pikachu Funko Pop and that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe will be getting new updates.

Take any AAA WiiU game, imagine it’s being ported to switch as a “deluxe” or complete edition: you are probably right.
Sure, it will happen, I am just hoping that the when will be sooner than later. So this leak made my eyes peel.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think ninty ever purposely leaks stuff like this to build hype?

morrison22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think they know what they are doing and know how to create hype for sure. Whether this is part of the grand scheme, idk. I don't think so, but who knows. People frikkin crave Nintendo.

Reactions: x65943

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Doubtful. No marketing department is ever going to suggest anything like this.

If the leak is real, it was probably made by someone who works for Nintendo and is high enough to get the news.

Reactions: x65943

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Out worldwide on July, 22nd. Digital only, available on eShop for pre-order now! /s
(that would be great actually, sure I wouldn't miss the physical version)

sup3rgh0st

Top Tier Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The trick to writing leaks is to include some low hanging fruit like "More Pokemon Let's Go info" to keep it believable. This bleeds into everything else in the post making the whole thing 'feel' believable.
If you're throwing that many darts, one of them will hit the bullseye. This would be a 2 hour Direct if they announced this much content.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Some of the things the person mentions in the leak were confirmed after the leak, such as the Pikachu Funko Pop and that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe will be getting new updates.

Sure, it will happen, I am just hoping that the when will be sooner than later. So this leak made my eyes peel.
funko pop was revelead way before the leak and mario kart getting an update was teased on an interview from someone who said something like we can add stuff to mario kart 8 in the future, heck if pokken deluxe can get dlc so can any deluxe game really...

D

Deleted User

The leak might be real, only time will tell. Statistically, it's probably fake. But given how popular Mario Maker was on the Wii U we'll probably see it on the Switch sooner or later anyway.

hollowtip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't be the first (correct) 4chan leak. Reserving judgement for judgement day!

This and even if this wasn't based on anything leaked news from Nintendo, I wouldn't put it past them to port the game in the near future. They've ported a bunch of their first party titles Wii U titles to the Switch so it's not like this rumor is way out of left field.

Reactions: FierceDeityLinkMask
D

Deleted User

Mario Maker's not really my favourite, but it should be enough to give me my NSMB fix until a proper game comes out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Hilarious :rofl2: