Hacking Super Mario Maker Ttitle update Help!

DarkerForce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

trying to update my SMM and I'm encountering issues. I'm using 0005000E1018DC00 as the update key for SMM in Uwizard, it downloads 176 as the latest version. Loadline works fine, install folder is spelt 'Install' on the root of the SD card and all files are pasted into it

1) Downloaded the files with Uwizard(NOTHING ELSE WORK!, JNUSTOOL crashes with a java exception and NUSgrabber will not get the update for SMM from Nintendo's servers)

2) WUpinstaller freezes on the second load, it loads x2 twice but on returning tot he menu screen it freezes, this has been repeated at least 15 times, I've waited an hour and a bit(the update is ~220mb) and nothing installls, I need to hard reset. I've read somewhere to go to the miiverse, tried that but after 5 seconds it comes up with the initial signin warning and rests to the wii menu screen/freezes.

3) I only have 0000000x(x=a, b, c 1, 2, 3 etc,...) names files in the update folder, and a cetk and a tmd file, nothing else, is this correct as the NUS grabber appears to indicate .app/h3 other file formats. 220mb total and 36 files.

Can anyone confirm the size/number of files and the file names if possible for SMM, so I can narrow my crash down to Wupinstaller.SD card/other issues? Please help!

DarkerForce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Use NUSgrabber but specify what vertion IE NUSgrabber.exe 0005000E1018DC00 176

thanks man, I tried NUSgrabber... just get a response

NUSgrabber 0.3 by crediar
Build: Dec 2 21015

but it's not downloading anything as far as I can see? checked the directory and it's empty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: uh.. duh