Hacking Super Robot Wars A Portable getting translated

insertcoin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks and i'll give a test^^ besides, i dont know any translator, and in japanese, i'm more an amateur than flutuent. But i have a good dictionary i think, and if i can copy/paste, i may be of some help.

BlackDog61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thanks for your interest and offer, insertcoin. We'll wait for more seasonned japanese translators ;) - please note our interest in your feedback!

mdtank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm not into recording videos, but started playing Lamia/Vaisaga route. I didn't expect the game to be this hard on the first stage, had to restart twice. Saving in the intermission menu felt great afterwards.

Thank you for the partial patch, It's good to see a translated SRW game on a physical PSP!

Reactions: BlackDog61

BlackDog61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I sympathize - the Super Female route is indeed the toughest of all 4. At least you did not pick the Angelg up. ;)

BlackDog61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Well,end of year vacations haven't led to aton of progress. Blame it on good food and good times with friends and family! :) The tool has moved forward, but Qt isn't as easy as I hoped. Still some work to do... (That QTreeView doesn't wantto scroll OK in a QGraphicsView via proxy. Darn.) I'll keep posting on the RHDN thread.

Reactions: reinzhart

insertcoin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your interest and offer, insertcoin. We'll wait for more seasonned japanese translators ;) - please note our interest in your feedback!
No problem, flutuent translator will be better, anyway, excuse for the late response, was very ill since then, just been online again and mostly to the Phantasy star portable infinite thread few days ago. Also happy new year!!

BlackDog61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
No problem, flutuent translator will be better, anyway, excuse for the late response, was very ill since then, just been online again and mostly to the Phantasy star portable infinite thread few days ago. Also happy new year!!
Happy new year to you!
Our best wishes of good health for a full year - and beyond!

mdtank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I have a PS4 already, but it makes me sad that the ps2/ps3 OGs games are left untranslated.... the GBA localization of OG2 brought me into the series.

BlackDog61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It's pretty sweet.
But no vita release right?
I still think PS4 pretty expensive for me now, how much you paid for that?
maybe when the price 3.5-4jt i will buy that.

Apparently, the Japanese version will get released on PS3 and PS4, while the English one hasonly been mentioned for PS4.

The PS4 sells for 350 bucks on Amazon (370 with a game). I don't have one yet.
What are "jt"?

reinzhart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Apparently, the Japanese version will get released on PS3 and PS4, while the English one hasonly been mentioned for PS4.

The PS4 sells for 350 bucks on Amazon (370 with a game). I don't have one yet.
What are "jt"?
Sorry if that confusing, what i mean is when PS4 price drop down in our currency to a level 3.5-4 "juta" then i will consider to buy it.
I thought you already bought it, and 350 bucks seems reasonable price but our exchange rate was pretty bad now.

Hopefully more Bandai product especially mecha stuff got localize.
Then back waiting news maybe just "maybe" Gundam Breaker 3 had western release or at least Asian version with Eng sub haha.
I take the translation still on going right, then i just can say goodluck and will be waiting for final release.

edited: holy moly my prediction was right gundam breaker 3 was release in asia version with english sub.

Last edited by reinzhart,

BlackDog61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Huh? wait. Is that the sequel to OG1 and OG2?
They say it's the start of a new chapter. And that it could be a new intro to the OG world for new players.
So it's not really clear to me yet.
(And we get some GC and J original characters and mechs! Could it be that fan translations are taken into account in Bamdaisto's choices? I wonder.)

Last edited by BlackDog61,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...