CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
dancemb said:
Im hoping irishmodchips sends me one of these cards soon, as on the website its coming up as "In stock" which would say that the cards are being released already, as before the website said "Pre Order" if I remember correctly. Am I true in thinking this irishmodchips? Please say my card is on the way to me??
Hmmm - sorry to disappoint you but IMHO I would guess we'll see DSTwo links avaliable on the Supercard site before cards are distribute via irishmodchips otherwise how would you be able to download the latest OS otherwise ??

You MAY be lucky that preordered DSTwos may already have the OS installed (or come with a disk with it on), but IIRC that's not the 'usual' method nowadays

I'm guessing that 'In Stock' means they now have them - but maybe they're not allowed to send them out until the OS download link is avaliable

dancemb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any updates on when this card will be available for sale? I placed a pre-order on this a while ago to make sure I would not have to wait for this, and still there has been no update anywhere on the release date of this card

gamekool

Trophies
Website
www.gamekool.com
XP
Country
United States
there is some chip problem with dstwo..
the release date should be unveiled at least another month
so..when it comes to you..two month i guess
plenty of other cards well supported dsi..you don't have to wait that long..

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
gamekool said:
there is some chip problem with dstwo..
the release date should be unveiled at least another month
so..when it comes to you..two month i guess
plenty of other cards well supported dsi..you don't have to wait that long..
Do you have a source for that information? I would be interested in reading about it.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
Like I said in a previous post, we will most likely see it AFTER the chinese new year. (That is after valentine's day). With no word from the SC forums on a solid release date, my guess is more likely the case.
Chinese New Years is on Valentine's Day. Well it starts on Valentine's Day. Goes on for a week. Can't wait for this. Hopefully it'll be under $50 USD.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
7 to me... To some it's just one, where they work on all the other days. Wish I could use that as an excuse to get out of school though...

Anyways, is the EVOLUTION OS really that good? Don't have any flashcart right now.

El Dimentio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beta testing an emulator isn't really an easy thing to do, I wouldn't be surprised if the GBA and SNES emulators are what are slowing them down.

cokeman118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my DSi for Christmas and I've been holding off getting a flashcard just for this one....I really want it for the GBA/SNES emulation. Hope it's worth the wait!

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know if the SCDS2 will actually have in game cheat? I heard it was supposed to have it, but homepage says

QUOTE said:
2. Cheat code system is compatible with the mainstream DAT format, polular and easy to get, howeven, have to give up real-time cheat code.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argh, is it just me or is that a strong scent of competition in the air?
rofl.gif
IMC probably thought they had the market for SCDS2 cornered on here....I love it!
GBP23 currently converts to AUD$41, even if that was free shipping it would probably be over and above what I would ever pay again for a flashcart. Especially for a SC interface
glare.gif

IMHO people get way too hyped over new OSs, etc. and suddenly think their Sakura / Kaura / AKAIO / etc are no good anymore.....I recently received an AK2i delivered to me for AUD$14.46 and it works like a dream with AKAIO 1.5.1 installed.

Post summary: bring on the competition!!

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
Argh, is it just me or is that a strong scent of competition in the air?
rofl.gif
IMC probably thought they had the market for SCDS2 cornered on here....I love it!
GBP23 currently converts to AUD$41, even if that was free shipping it would probably be over and above what I would ever pay again for a flashcart. Especially for a SC interface
glare.gif

IMHO people get way too hyped over new OSs, etc. and suddenly think their Sakura / Kaura / AKAIO / etc are no good anymore.....I recently received an AK2i delivered to me for AUD$14.46 and it works like a dream with AKAIO 1.5.1 installed.

Post summary: bring on the competition!!

Supercard DSonei got a new interface, and the Supercard DSTwo is supposed to have an even better interface.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
While it is kinda expensive, a 3-in-1 is costing US$22 right now... so to get GBA emulation, it ends up being worth it since card+3in1 would cost about the same.

El Dimentio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's hoping the dollar keeps strengthening against the Euro/GBP... My family's poor, the only way I'll get to play many cool games is through flashcarts. (we seriously cannot afford wasting much money on games)

kenpachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, am I missing something? I was under the impression that the SCDS2 was not just a game cart but had that super sweet video processor in it for watching movies on it. In my opinion the DS game capabilities combined with the video playing capabilities MORE than makes this a must buy at launch. The GBA and snes emulation are just super delicious icing on the cake.

I'm REALLY looking forward to this cart, if it is what it's been hyped to be I'll be buying many, many, many of these for friends and to sell on CL to locals.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land