Supercard DSTWO+ confirmed

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Fellow Tempers, I have just received official confirmation that the rumored 3DS flashcart from the Supercard Team, also known as Supercard DSTWO PLUS, is a reality. Unfortunately I haven't been given any technical details and cannot even confirm that it will play 3DS roms (but we can assume that will be the case otherwise they wouldn't be releasing it as a new product).

Image2.jpg

They also stated that the product won't be ready for a little while (a matter of days apparently) due to bugs in the current software - again we have to assume that they meant the firmware or specific version of EOS for the DSTWO PLUS. Stay tuned for more exclusive info and hot news straight from GBAtemp. Discuss in this thread! If you have any additional information confirmed by reliable source please feel free to contact us.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Maxconsole has their Gateway. And now GBATEMP gets their DSTWO+. LET THE WAR BEGIN! :D

That aside, this looks like an interesting alternative if it turns out to support 3DS roms. Hopefully it won't just be a Sky3DS and DS flashcart mashed together or a gimped version of a Gateway that only works on 4.5 fw. :P

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Um. Besides having the ability to play DS and 3DS games on one cart, is there really anything this cart could possibly do that existing ones don't? Don't get me wrong, this is cool and all, but unless they price super competitively and have support on higher firmwares, their card is going to sell like shit and disappear.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maxconsole has their Gateway. And now GBATEMP gets their DSTWO+. LET THE WAR BEGIN! :D

That aside, this looks like an interesting alternative if it turns out to support 3DS roms. Hopefully it won't just be a Sky3DS and DS flashcart mashed together or a gimped version of a Gateway that only works on 4.5 fw. :P

Oh I'm sure that at least, it'll be permanently forced to work on only 4.x :P ;) Let's hope it doesn't cost $80.

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Supercard has always been the best team, I bet it works on 9.2 at the very least, and kicks the SHIT out of gateway. Supercard also has way better customer relations and service IMO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1