Supercard DSTWO hands-on preview

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shop temp had a pre-order deal for $30 and they have already shipped out my SCDSTWO
smile.gif

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
Shop temp had a pre-order deal for $30 and they have already shipped out my SCDSTWO
smile.gif
Aw, lucky. I doubt I'll get in on the first batch of 100. At least the rest should ship out rather soon, just the same.
smile.gif

Madhatta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from Real Hot Stuff with the free shipping option. That's encouraging that they are starting to send them out already.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Madhatta said:
I ordered mine from Real Hot Stuff with the free shipping option. That's encouraging that they are starting to send them out already.
A little annoying that the Shoptemp exclusivity didn't amount to anything though. Mostly since I preordered it some time ago and people ordering it from places other than Shoptemp are getting it before me. @_@

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9th_Sage said:
Madhatta said:
A little annoying that the Shoptemp exclusivity didn't amount to anything though. Mostly since I preordered it some time ago and people ordering it from places other than Shoptemp are getting it before me. @_@

Well, you did get it for $10 cheaper.

HELSBELS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reguarding game compatibiity-I've just tried Galexy Racers(europe version). Game appears to start ok, but you cannot get past the save part-as corrupt save data.
I know this is quite possible a crappy game, however does anyone think that a lowish budget game will not work on the AWESOME DSTWO, or is it that the dump of the game itself is flawed?

I was really impressed with the Dstwo, and still am. I purchased 1 each for my 2 kids, with the thinking that the cost of 1 alone would be the price of an official Pokemon Game (which the kids love), however this has got me wondering if the forthcoming Pokemon releases in spring 2011 will work on this new card. Only time will tell. Anyway lets hope that Nintendo don't have the last LAUGH!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got rid of my local music collection years ago when I subscribed to Google Play Music. Big regerts
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm planning to start building it back up though. Plus, Usenet automation around music downloading has gotten so much better since then
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I used to use high end headphones and speakers JBL back when they made good speakers lol X-Fi Fatality edition sound card on PCI with XP back when Windows had good sound....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Using a Fiio DAC and Betron headphones.
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I use AKG K7XX headphones for daily use, but Meze 99 Classics when I want to *enjoy* the music
    +1
    I mean built in sound on mobo's has gotten way better but still XP handled sound better and X-Fi was still better than onboard audio even to this day
    Hell not sure what was going on but for like a few weeks MP3's sounded muffled, some driver or Windows update fixed it. Thank god lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Oh boy Massdrop has $1100 IEMs. Want, but not at that price lmao. https://drop.com/buy/campfire-audio-andromeda-emerald-sea-iem
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'd sooner buy the Meze 109 Pro if I was dropping that much on headphones. I don't even like buds/IEMs
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got the Google Pixel Pro buds, they're good enough for when I need portable audio. And some really cheap IEMs that Dankpods recommends, I think the KZ ZSN Pro
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd stick with cheapo Chinese $10 ones quality is actually becoming on pair with name brand since name Brand usually quads the price up anyway loose one bud that's another $200
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    My Pixel Pro buds shit the bed a month or two ago. My wireless charger (which they do support Qi charging) absolutely COOKED them. Caused some problem that caused the case to heat up to 180F+
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    They were like 9 months out of warranty but I hit up Google support anyway and told them how hot they were getting and they replaced them with new ones because they wanted these for failure analysis lol
    lol wireless charging
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why I can't bring myself to even spend $100 on wireless earbuds
    I think it's a cool idea but damn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Apparently the case has a problem with >15W wireless chargers. Google design fault, that one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I could live with wireless charging if the damn standard case doesn't block connection
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    how is wireless charging possible?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dbz said everyone has raging energy senses
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    you mean generally, how does the concept work?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Copper conducting electricity or something
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, power through a coil of wire causes an electromagnetic field to be generated. Another coil of wire can be set up to harness the power from that electromagnetic field and turn it into usable energy for charging a device
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, power through a coil of wire causes an electromagnetic field to be generated. Another...