Hacking SWITCH 6.2 SXOS 2.4 Beta run out of power...

barak06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi!
Each time i use my switch and then turn off. the next day my battery is 0% and so impossible to run. I have to refill !
What's happening ?
Any idea ? Because even if the switch is not powered off correctly the battery shouldn't get 0% in one day sleep mode !!!
Help thx

barak06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Edit: already answered lol

That's what it sounds like to me.

So you power off by clicking "power off" and when you wake up it's dead? Or does this happen in sleep mode?

I click power off. and wake up it's dead !
Other strange behaviour :
i plugged-in my switch 1 hour ago (because 0%) and when i try to power on, nothing happenned ! when i insert the jig and usb plug, the switch start with sxos interface (without touching anything !) and just after in nintendo switch interface !
So i think i was not powered off but how is it possible ? and even if i was in sleep mode i was at 100% and a day after 0% !

Last edited by barak06,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other strange behaviour :
i plugged-in my switch 1 hour ago (because 0%) and when i try to power on, nothing happenned ! when i insert the jig and usb plug, the switch start with sxos interface (without touching anything !) and just after in nintendo switch interface !
So i think i was not powered off but how is it possible ? and even if i was in sleep mode i was at 100% and a day after 0% !
You've got AutoRCM on. That's exactly this behavior. Power the Switch off, then put in JUST the dongle, not the Jig, and try to turn it on. See if it boots SXOS.

Reactions: Illuminaticy

Illuminaticy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you have autoRCM enabled then.
With autoRCM on, the switch will Power Off>Power back on into RCM, which is killing your battery. (RCM drains battery heavily)

Power off switch and put in dongle, what happens?

barak06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok thx analogman and illuminaticy (are you the same guy ? your avatars are very similar :))
I don't know how i put autorcm ON because i never done that and don't want it. so autorcm off --> when i boot with dongle i'm in OFW. THX !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So now how do i change the title ? or add completed ?

Reactions: Illuminaticy

Illuminaticy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not the same guy, just had the same answer at the same time :P

I think Choidujournx turns autoRCM on if you use it to update- never needed to use it myself (yet) so not 100% sure on that.

No need to add completed or anything, this thread will just die slowly like the rest do lol

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Seriously if you're doing something as important as this you should read everything that you're doing

Attachments

• IMG_20181221_085012_234.jpg
    IMG_20181221_085012_234.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 137

barak06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Seriously if you're doing something as important as this you should read everything that you're doing
I think that's what happened... For 6.1 i remembered now. i uninstall autorcm ... for 6.2 i forgot...My bad :cry:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He could have just turned it on by mistake in sxos menu.
thx for your support ;)

Last edited by barak06,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: balls over