Switch loading too slow

Budsixz

Gbatemp Gamemer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
My switch is V1 unpatched and everything seems to be taking forever to load recently.
I am talking about literal minutes for a game finally be playable.
Like on mario odyssey I will click on continue and the game just takes minutes to load. It used to be just a few seconds before. Weirdly, Totk loads faster than even hollow knight.

I am not sure what the issue is. I am running fw 16 and atmosphere without emummc. I did use the overclock software (sys-clk I think) to overclock totk but now I have turned sys-clk off.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you're dealing with slow read/write speeds with your SD card, but that's just a hunch. If your emunand is setup to load from a file instead of an SD partition, I'd back up everything and reformat it as FAT32. If it's still slow afterwards, you might just need a new and/or faster card.

Reactions: Budsixz

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch is V1 unpatched and everything seems to be taking forever to load recently.
I am talking about literal minutes for a game finally be playable.
Like on mario odyssey I will click on continue and the game just takes minutes to load. It used to be just a few seconds before. Weirdly, Totk loads faster than even hollow knight.

I am not sure what the issue is. I am running fw 16 and atmosphere without emummc. I did use the overclock software (sys-clk I think) to overclock totk but now I have turned sys-clk off.
SD card probably the issue.

Reactions: Budsixz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman