binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I hope I'm in the right place to ask this questions, and I do that after using the search bar and google too ^^

I was playing on my Switch patched/unbanned running SYSCFW (Atmosphere F550 SYS) fine until yesterday when I was ingame,
The screen showed this error from HEKATE : see attached file.
I was using :
the last Hekate release(hekate_ctcaer_6.0.1_Nyx_1.5.1.zip),
last bootloader (atmosphere-1.4.1-master-7a69f2f06+hbl-2.4.3+hbmenu-3.5.1.zip)
I tried to restore my backup, then restart a clean install.

It's still not working, is there a way to check the files or compatibility because my console may did an update ?
Then the issue is from Atmosphere not working after an update ?
Can you help me please proceed to UPDATE the CFW (if that may solve ?) ?
Or should I dump my firmware ?

Thank you very much, have a nice day ! <3

Saion
This is the perfect place. If you’ve updated your Firmware to the latest, there was a new FW just released that will require so,e work before a corresponding CFW is released. I’m hearing this one had some big changes so it might take longer than we would normally hope for. Watch this thread and any new ones that might come out on the topic.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintend...eleased-atmosphere-update-coming-soon.626526/

until then, we wait…

• Love
Reactions: SaionWi

ricky88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Don’t see anything that would stop you from booting. Please go into Hekate and tap the emuMMC tile and take a screen shot to post here. Looking to make sure you have emunand in place.
My SD card is 512G and partition based NAND at 29G if I recall correctly.

emuMMC screenshot.jpg

SaionWi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Binkinator !
Thank you for your quick answer, I understand I will wait until the update is released.
For now I wish you a good day, and good luck to everyone working on it. You are doing an awesome work on this !

Thanks again ! <3

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Binkinator !
Thank you for your quick answer, I understand I will wait until the update is released.
For now I wish you a good day, and good luck to everyone working on it. You are doing an awesome work on this !

Thanks again ! <3
Oh it’s certainly not me doing the work on this. SciresM and the Reswitched team are the ones that produce Atmosphere.

ricky88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Try creating a files based emummc and see if that fixes anything. Don’t change anything else. Just add files based emummc.
It deleted a few files and as per the guide I had to recopy atmosphere, fusee, etc. Only thing that changed is my emuMMC tab now shows Type as SD File, Base folder is SD00. It still displays Atmosphere logo for split second and black screen.

My HOS is showing up as 13.2.1 - 14.1.2 though. Does that mean I've got 2 operating systems? 1 SysNand the other EmuNand?

Last edited by ricky88,

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It deleted a few files and as per the guide I had to recopy atmosphere, fusee, etc. Only thing that changed is my emuMMC tab now shows Type as SD File, Base folder is SD00. It still displays Atmosphere logo for split second and black screen.

Good deal. Thank you.

Let’s temporarily do the following…don’t skip anything or use files you already have.

1) download Atmosphere 1.4.1 zip file release and fusee.bin from here https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
2) download Hekate 6.0.1 release from here: https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases/tag/v6.0.1
3) temporarily move/rename /atmosphere to /atmosphere.bk
4) temporarily move/rename /bootloader to /bootloader.bk
5) unzip atmosphere.x.x.x.zip and hekat.x.x.x.zip to the root of your sdcard.
6) copy fusee.bin to /bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin
7) copy /bootloader.bk/hekate_ipl.ini to /bootloader/hekte_ipl.ini
8) reboot

e: are you on a Mac?

Temaps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What size SDCard are you using? 512G or higher perhaps?

128Go Sandisk Extreme (the one that is classified U3, it takes roughly 8-9 min to create the emuNAND).

If someone one day run into my messages : If you have a SD card in FAT32 and you want to put your games in a USB stick, there is no requirements on the USB stick, you can put a NSP > 4Go in the USB stick (obviously the USB stick should not be formatted to FAT32 in this case), then plut the usb stick in the usb port of the dock, put the switch in the dock open DBI and install from USB (even if the file is bigger than 4Go it will work, DBI is able to manage the installation of a game that is bigger than 4Go even if your SD card is FAT32).

Reactions: binkinator

ricky88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Good deal. Thank you.

Let’s temporarily do the following…don’t skip anything or use files you already have.

1) download Atmosphere 1.4.1 zip file release and fusee.bin from here https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
2) download Hekate 6.0.1 release from here: https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases/tag/v6.0.1
3) temporarily move/rename /atmosphere to /atmosphere.bk
4) temporarily move/rename /bootloader to /bootloader.bk
5) unzip atmosphere.x.x.x.zip and hekat.x.x.x.zip to the root of your sdcard.
6) copy fusee.bin to /bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin
7) copy /bootloader.bk/hekate_ipl.ini to /bootloader/hekte_ipl.ini
8) reboot

e: are you on a Mac?
Followed everything to the T. Other than the Hekate initial setup of date and time. It is still a black screen.
No, I am doing this on Windows.

ss3kev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hi,

Have recently just modded my switch so I am very new to this. I was running my switch in [CFW - sysMMC] when I accidently clicked the update switch prompt. I cannot launch CFW - sysMMC and CFW - emuMMC anymore and I am giving the message unknown pkg1 version hos version not supported. I also cant launch via fusee.bin either I get the message
"A fatal error occured when running Fusee. Unable to identity package1! I have the latest atmophere and fuse files 1.4.1. Could updating the system caused a problem? Thanks in advance for anyones help.

Ps. I might not reply very fast due to work commitments but I will get back once I finish. Thanks

hekate_ipl.ini file.
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100

[CFW - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[CFW - emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1

[Stock - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Have recently just modded my switch so I am very new to this. I was running my switch in [CFW - sysMMC] when I accidently clicked the update switch prompt. I cannot launch CFW - sysMMC and CFW - emuMMC anymore and I am giving the message unknown pkg1 version hos version not supported. I also cant launch via fusee.bin either I get the message
"A fatal error occured when running Fusee. Unable to identity package1! I have the latest atmophere and fuse files 1.4.1. Could updating the system caused a problem? Thanks in advance for anyones help.

Ps. I might not reply very fast due to work commitments but I will get back once I finish. Thanks

hekate_ipl.ini file.
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100

[CFW - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1

[CFW - emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1

[Stock - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

What firmware you are on?

albert1996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone having issues with Atmosphere 1.4.1 on switch? I updated it, changed the fusee to the one for 1.4.1, yet it still doesn't boot. Keep getting the "unable to find package1!" message even though the hekate.ipl is set to package3. Does it work for firmware 16.0.0?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone having issues with Atmosphere 1.4.1 on switch? I updated it, changed the fusee to the one for 1.4.1, yet it still doesn't boot. Keep getting the "unable to find package1!" message even though the hekate.ipl is set to package3. Does it work for firmware 16.0.0?

Read post above, no CFW for 16.0.0 at the moment.

Reactions: binkinator

engagelover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
You install them simply by downloading sigpatches then, you'll see a folder named atmosphere, simply drop the contents of this folder onto the atmosphere folder on your sd card. Tada! now you can play games.
Edit: you might need to overwrite some files while installing the sigpatches. That is normal and you should do so.

Can I do it using DBI MTP Responder seeing there is external SD card folder there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share