with or without update
not working

help.. any idea would be appreciated
Post automatically merged:

i found the problem,

im using;
Current version: 15.0.1 | AMS 1.5.0|S

while the games needs ;
Required firmwareBase=16.0.3 / UPD=16.0.3 (Atmosphere or SXOS)(Sigpatches)

I have AIO Switch Updater
but what should i update first?
(i know that if i got the wrong order, i may not be able to use my switch until i wait for the latest new release update or other problems)

Update Atmosphere
Update bootloaders
Update sigpatches
Download firmwares
Tools (update the app v2.23.1)

Last edited by prof72,

ItsYaBoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there an explainer on the atmosphere cheats format that cheats.md on github? I'm struggling to interpret codes (e.g. starting with 0409, what register is referenced by register 9 here?)

prof72

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
My brother in law wants to play with me with the game monster hunter rise
he bought it second hand so i assume there is no sunbreak

hes using ofw (not jb) while im using jb cfw
im planning to connect locally since im on cfw

i have never done this before but im confused since its not working

here some questions i need help;

1) can 2 people play locally using one with JB and one without?
2) do we need to have same version of the game, update?
3) i do have sunbreak since im on jb, and he did not downloaded sunbreak

i have never played monster hunter on switch, so im lost on this right now
i just downloaded the game and definitely will cheat myself so that i can rise up easy lol

help pls..

thank you ;)

another one, i just dowloaded and install the game wartales
its not working

then i updated my cfw and firmware
System Update Current version: 16.1.0 | AMS1.5.5|S

the game only needs;
Base=16.0.3 / UPD=16.0.3 (Atmosphere or SXOS) (Sigpatches)

im using version 2 switch (i am not the one who jb it)
but i think its hmfly and i see both SXOS and Atmosphere when it boot

i downloaded the late sig patcth here and its not working
i tried downloading it on AIO and its still not working

my other games works just fine

Last edited by prof72,

Noobization

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hello dears,
i just modded the switch oled, first thing is i created backups of the eMMC GPP and BOOT0 & BOOT1 from Hekate, then i partioned the SD and made an emuMMc.
i did not try launching CFW from EMUMMC or SYSMMC or even run the OFW
then i used lockpick and dumped SysNand and amiibo keys, and mariko partials, then rebooted.
i got Pkg1 decryption failed! Is BEK missing while launching, then i powered off and powered on
then i tried launching the CFW from emuMMC and it launches fine and i can get to home screen
but entering CFW from SysMMC results in an error page 2002-3539
and restarting Normally into OFW will Stuck on just the LOGO with Joycons.

i am not sure as why this is happening, i read that systemwipe will fix the issue, other places saying Dat0 issue, sthetix mentioned that use better wires as he got the same error because of bad wire from dat0 (although my EMMC info page looks fine)

Attachments

• IMG_6393.jpg
    IMG_6393.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6394.jpg
    IMG_6394.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 31

Sea167

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Hi all, so i have a modded switch and i want to install linux and android to it.
I already allocated space for linux and android on sd card and the only thing to do is to flash them.
Will it wipe my sd card if android and linux partitions already exist on sd? I hope not because "flash android" and "flash linux" buttons are present even before partitioning the sd card.

AlicatFit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Guys just have a noob question here mabye anyone knows does atmosphere have any way of disabling/nulling the system messages or could a plugin be made for it?Like for example when a joycon disconnects for a second and the message pops up to reconnect it and it paused the game for it till you press OK,any way to disable that? thanks.

IceVSin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an xkw5 switch I want to install the picofly into. I don't know what to tell the micro soldiering guy to do to install it and its all Greek to me to someone please help out and reach out to me.

Macke2312

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I have several problems with my unpatched Switch that I would really like to get help with. I would appreciate that a lot!

First things first, it has always been possible to connect my Switch to TegraRMC successfully, buy now all of a sudden it does not connect successfully. I plug it in like normally and press the start button but nothing happens. What could the problem be?

Thank you very much in advance! I hope I will be able to get it started because I have other questions as well.

Best regards, Macke2312

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have several problems with my unpatched Switch that I would really like to get help with. I would appreciate that a lot!

First things first, it has always been possible to connect my Switch to TegraRMC successfully, buy now all of a sudden it does not connect successfully. I plug it in like normally and press the start button but nothing happens. What could the problem be?

Thank you very much in advance! I hope I will be able to get it started because I have other questions as well.

Best regards, Macke2312

Few things you can check is to make sure your unit is in RCM mode, make sure you have the switch driver install and try another port if the port you tried doesn't work.

Macke2312

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Few things you can check is to make sure your unit is in RCM mode, make sure you have the switch driver install and try another port if the port you tried doesn't work.
Thank you so much for such a fast answer! I've always used this red thing for entering RCM mode. I have drivers installed, I'm using the same computer as all those times it worked, I've tried all ports and several different cables.

One thing is that after I followed a jailbreak guide and configured and installed stuff on my Switch, I have not been able to start it without injecting it with TegraExplorer. Is this normal?

Attachments

• IMG_9008.JPG
    IMG_9008.JPG
    943.7 KB · Views: 23

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for such a fast answer! I've always used this red thing for entering RCM mode. I have drivers installed, I'm using the same computer as all those times it worked, I've tried all ports and several different cables.

One thing is that after I followed a jailbreak guide and configured and installed stuff on my Switch, I have not been able to start it without injecting it with TegraExplorer. Is this normal?

You can use like tegragui but regardless what method you use, you need to hold volume up button and press power button when entering rcm mode.

Macke2312

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You can use like tegragui but regardless what method you use, you need to hold volume up button and press power button when entering rcm mode.
I just tried that now, I had forgot to also hold the volume up button, but unfortunately nothing happened. It almost seems like its dead, but it does connect to the PC. However, I do not get any access to its memory card. But when I unplug it I can hear the sound of a device disconnecting. What more can I do? :( I don't think it charges normally now because I can only get it started using TegraRCM.

I also tried this:
Open up TengraRCMGUI -> Go to Settings -> Install Driver
Did not work...

Edit: Just got it working, charged it with the original charger and switched to a new cable again. Don't know why it started to work.

I just tried that now, I had forgot to also hold the volume up button, but unfortunately nothing happened. It almost seems like its dead, but it does connect to the PC. However, I do not get any access to its memory card. But when I unplug it I can hear the sound of a device disconnecting. What more can I do? :( I don't think it charges normally now because I can only get it started using TegraRCM.

I also tried this:
Did not work...

Edit: Just got it working, charged it with the original charger and switched to a new cable again. Don't know why it started to work.
Okay, next problem: I'm trying to use NUT but cannot get it to work.

What does this mean:
1696369025627.png

I also tried this:
Did not work...

What does this mean:
1696369025627.png

1696369653463.png

I watched a tutorial in which a guy said that you only needed to press "Scan". However it does not work, I cannot find these games under usb in the file browser in Tinfoil. Usually in NUT "USB" are not "initializing", it always said "connected". But it didn't work before even though it said "connected". What could the problem be? Thank you very much to anyone who can provide tips!

Best regards,
Macke2312

I also tried this:
Did not work...

What does this mean:
1696369025627.png

1696369653463.png

I watched a tutorial in which a guy said that you only needed to press "Scan". However it does not work, I cannot find these games under usb in the file browser in Tinfoil. Usually in NUT "USB" are not "initializing", it always said "connected". But it didn't work before even though it said "connected". What could the problem be? Thank you very much to anyone who can provide tips!

Best regards,
Macke2312

When I looked around in the file browser, trying to find these to games on the usb path I came across someting called Ecchi Save Project, and it seems to be a long list of ziped games. I tried to install several of these games but I only got an "Error" and the promt and all choices regarding the zip files are covered so I don't know what the problem is.

Anyone else recognizing this and know what to do?

Thank you!

Attachments

• C77FD196-960E-4BB9-B8BE-7865963B9CE0.jpeg
    C77FD196-960E-4BB9-B8BE-7865963B9CE0.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 36
  • 92473C13-1B0E-4A29-BC0D-8B838DBC2DFB.jpeg
    92473C13-1B0E-4A29-BC0D-8B838DBC2DFB.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
Last edited by Macke2312,
Reactions: Hayato213

METALHEAD-SW

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I'll be installing the mod chip into my Mariko switch tomorrow however I'm getting confused as to what I need to do software/firmware wise before/after the install. It's a Mariko switch with a hwfly style picofly chip. The chip seller said I need to drag and drop a firmware on to the chip using a PC.... and all the guides I've found talk about the older switches that are soft hackable either exclusively or combined with the newer switches which is confusing the life out of me. I know what I'm doing to physically install the chip it's the rest of the stuff I want to be sure about. I dont want to break anything or get my switch banned/bricked.
Can someone explain what I need to do before and after the chip install firmware and software wise to have a OFW/CFW working switch able to run NSP's, emulators and whatever else?
Thanks bunches!!

Noobization

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hello dears,
i just modded the switch oled, first thing is i created backups of the eMMC GPP and BOOT0 & BOOT1 from Hekate, then i partioned the SD and made an emuMMc.
i did not try launching CFW from EMUMMC or SYSMMC or even run the OFW
then i used lockpick and dumped SysNand and amiibo keys, and mariko partials, then rebooted.
i got Pkg1 decryption failed! Is BEK missing while launching, then i powered off and powered on
then i tried launching the CFW from emuMMC and it launches fine and i can get to home screen
but entering CFW from SysMMC results in an error page 2002-3539
and restarting Normally into OFW will Stuck on just the LOGO with Joycons.

i am not sure as why this is happening, i read that systemwipe will fix the issue, other places saying Dat0 issue, sthetix mentioned that use better wires as he got the same error because of bad wire from dat0 (although my EMMC info page looks fine)

Okay, i just had some luck, so i found a twitter post of sthetix saying that using FPCB causes interferences from D point, and is better to use fly wires instead, i soldered a fly cable above the D point to the picofly board, and low and behold i can enter CFW sysnand from hekate just fine, but still OFW is not working, i am still stuck on The logo with joycons.

Any advise on why this is happening and what to do?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, i just had some luck, so i found a twitter post of sthetix saying that using FPCB causes interferences from D point, and is better to use fly wires instead, i soldered a fly cable above the D point to the picofly board, and low and behold i can enter CFW sysnand from hekate just fine, but still OFW is not working, i am still stuck on The logo with joycons.

Any advise on why this is happening and what to do?

You should asks in the picofly thread.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/picofly-a-hwfly-switch-modchip.622701/page-662#post-10256979

I'm trying to fix my bluetooth connection and I see two antennas, which one is the bluetooth module?

It looks like this.

1696428201006.png

Reactions: averagefisherman

sqniarz

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi
I have a problem with this messages when i play on nsp games in airplane mode. I got AMS 1.5.5 and FW 16.1.0. First i have message about controllers and then i have message about turning off airplane mode. It's annoying because there is message after message

Attachments

• IMG_20231004_125500.jpg
    IMG_20231004_125500.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20231004_125515.jpg
    IMG_20231004_125515.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 36

LoreITA87

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello there, i have a question and i'll try to describe my situation. Bought a banned nintendo switch with serial XAJ400224 , so if i'm not mistaken it is not patched. Fw installed 16.0.3
I have a jig and RCM loader (fake unfortunally with only 723kb of space)...i started with:
RCM mode with jig in right joycon and it go in RMC mode cause the screen is black.
RCM loader doesn't work (the led is not turning on)
With 6 different cable usb type C --> type A i try to connect to the switch with tegraRCMgui. (i have installed the driver in first time). By the way with all of that cable and switching usb port in my laptop (and changing pc also) everytimes ...
image (1).png

I read in the forum about using zadic 2.8, and nothing fail to install driver.
image (2).png

i see that in usb ID value is null "0000" and vendor ID also "0002" so i started to think about maybe my USB C have some problems...maybe some pins are broken. (but it can be charged)
In the dock station it respond with HDMI signal.
I have bought a usb C to Usb C cable and it not work. Also i have try with android with rekado and NXloaderRB...nothing happen....only with NxloaderRB using a dongle usb , the app say connected but when i try to inject the payload...it freeze (after 10 minutes "injecting bin file")
Any other solutions to share or you think that usb C port of the switch is "broken"?
Thanks a lot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1