Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

bargo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys, I have a question regarding my son nintendo switch lite bought in 2020, I now can see the blue screen and I thought there is some digansotic tool that I can use to see what is going wrong there. Is it a memory chip issue? how can we debug the issue? any starting points for diagnosing software that can be used?
Thank you Hayato213, I repair graphic cards and motherboards for a living my friend. So i do replace memories and ASIC chips but I usually use software to diagnose memory issues, is there a way to diagnose this guy? before getting into hardware level repair or do you mean that the blue screen could mean that memory power rails or any other power rail is not raising at all?

All my best,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Hayato213, I repair graphic cards and motherboards for a living my friend. So i do replace memories and ASIC chips but I usually use software to diagnose memory issues, is there a way to diagnose this guy? before getting into hardware level repair or do you mean that the blue screen could mean that memory power rails or any other power rail is not raising at all?

All my best,

Usually the problem is the apu or the ram, so you can try reflowing them if you got a heatgun.

Reactions: bargo

GradyJo8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just completely wiped my SysNAND after I installed pirated games on there and realized why I should'nt mod the SysNAND, luckily im not banned. I will eventually go through and reinstall cfw on EmuNAND and reinstall all my legit games, but for now im wondering how i can restore all my users i had before. some of them arent linked to a nintendo account. I do have a backup of the entire switch before i reformatted the sd card and wiped the SysNAND as well.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just completely wiped my SysNAND after I installed pirated games on there and realized why I should'nt mod the SysNAND, luckily im not banned. I will eventually go through and reinstall cfw on EmuNAND and reinstall all my legit games, but for now im wondering how i can restore all my users i had before. some of them arent linked to a nintendo account. I do have a backup of the entire switch before i reformatted the sd card and wiped the SysNAND as well.

You have to restore a NAND backup prior to installing pirated game to have a clean NAND.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wiped my SysNand with TegraExplorer and Partioned/Reformatted my SD card after realizing it was a bad idea to install CFW on my SysNand. Eventually, I'm going to reinstall my CFW on EmuNand and reinstall my legit games. For now, I want to know if it's possible to get back my users/userdata. I had a couple that weren't liked to a Nintendo account so those might be lost, BUT i have a backup of my entire sd card before I formatted and wiped the sys. I want to know if I lost any users/profiles.

Well the problem here is that if you go online now with current NAND and it doesn't match with what you were previously online you would get banned.

GradyJo8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the problem here is that if you go online now with current NAND and it doesn't match with what you were previously online you would get banned.
so should i restore my NAND backup from before i wiped sysnand? Btw i went onto the eshop and that worked fine

autumns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that you boot into OFW on hardmodded Switches by holding both volume + and - buttons while it's booting, but don't hold it for too long because it'll boot into maintenance mode (as soon as you see Nintendo logo, you can release it, I think).
this worked thank you!!

Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Picked my deck up right away