Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

minopica

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi All,

After upgrading atmosphere to the version 1.4.1 and upgrading firmware to 15.0.1 for some reason I am not more able to launch the games saved on my sd card. I have to reinstall them (using for example DBI or ATOM titel installer), but i noticed that i am missing some space, so basically even if I reinstall a game previously installed it will fill new space on my sd card !!
I am using a 256GB sd card, Now I have only 1.8 GB free and I am not able to reinstall any games on SD card.
How can I empty all the games from the SD card so that the switch will see "free" space on SD card ?
Shall I go directly to sd card/nintendo/contents/registered and delete all folders ? I don't wanto to loose the saved data for the games, I just want to reinstall the games and free space on sd card.
Pls help :(

GravityLoL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I keep stumbling into really weird problem on my Switch . Recently, whenever i try to change it's theme with custom one, it results in a crash.
IDK why it started, it always worked and never had problems with it.
I was sure to uninstall previous theme first, i even deleted NXThemes Installer and redwonloaded it, deleted layers and everything lese, re-extracted home menu and stuff and it keeps crashing, out from nowhere.

Any ideas fellas?

Last edited by GravityLoL,

Bertu

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,

I have a Mariko switch, FW 16.0 Serial starting with XKJ1. I don't know what kind of HWFLY I need.
Asked the seller on aliexpress and he told me I need this:

Immagine 2023-04-07 104318.png

Is this right for my switch? I saw some soldering tutorials but some are 4.1, 4.3, some have more pieces so I'm a bit confused

Akuma_Chi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In a YT tutorial for installing CFW the guy said it would be safe to enter the eShop, but can i still buy and download games from there?
Because in the Homebrew guide in the section for bannable (Instant Ban) behaviour it says:
Using homebrew or PC tools with your console unique certificate to query or download from Nintendo’s CDN.
Link to the site here

If that would get me banned (or rather my switch) to download a game, i would have to reinstall Nintendo's Firmware again to be safe, right?
Or is it enough to load stock at the Boot menu?

Last edited by Akuma_Chi,

kamesennin23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that, still having the issue. I rebooted into Sysnand, reset internet info just to see if can get into old Nintendo account and I get Error code: 2124-0280 - You do not have permission to access information on this Nintendo Account.

I am not having any issues on my unhacked switch with my account. If I were to re-import my user data from my unhacked switch to this one, would this resolve the issue?
This post is the only google search result that shows Error code 2124-0280. I wonder if it's a new way to say you've been banned? I also got it and can't access my account info even if I boot into stock with all CFW removed... I don't mind the ban, but if it's not a ban it'd be nice to fix it.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This post is the only google search result that shows Error code 2124-0280. I wonder if it's a new way to say you've been banned? I also got it and can't access my account info even if I boot into stock with all CFW removed... I don't mind the ban, but if it's not a ban it'd be nice to fix it.

https://dotesports.com/hardware/news/all-nintendo-switch-error-codes-and-how-to-fix-them

There is a general list for error code, but it doesn't seem to have an explanation for 2124-0280.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu