Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

KibaLG8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought a modded v2 Switch & I learned very easily how to install games on it but after playing TotK nonstop I forgot how to add games to my modded switch, its been almost 2 months. 😅 I’m trying to add the Lets Go Polished Pikachu hacked rom to my modded switch but have no idea where the files need to go…. Does anyone know where to place the extracted files??

a_username_that_is_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought a modded v2 Switch & I learned very easily how to install games on it but after playing TotK nonstop I forgot how to add games to my modded switch, its been almost 2 months. 😅 I’m trying to add the Lets Go Polished Pikachu hacked rom to my modded switch but have no idea where the files need to go…. Does anyone know where to place the extracted files??
...sd card. Unless you're installing with something else. What do you install with?

a_username_that_is_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is everyone being weird. I’ve added games by connecting my modded switch to my laptop via usb. I just don’t remember where to put the files. Pretty straightforward question, it’s not like asked you the meaning to life.lol
Put the files on the ROOT of your SD Card.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Put the files on the ROOT of your SD Card.
yeah that won't work.
Post automatically merged:

Why is everyone being weird. I’ve added games by connecting my modded switch to my laptop via usb. I just don’t remember where to put the files. Pretty straightforward question, it’s not like asked you the meaning to life.lol
use dbi to install over USB from pc, not need to copy the game to sd card.

KibaLG8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah that won't work.
Post automatically merged:

use dbi to install over USB from pc, not need to copy the game to sd card.

So thats the thing though, I have dbi but I want to use a hacked version of Let’s Go Pikachu, will I still be able to add it via DBI? What’s the exact process step by step as soon as I have the hacked rom?

And as I mentioned in my initial post, putting it in the root of the micro sd card didn’t work either.

davd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi, my jailbroken Switch got accidentally connected to WiFi and updated to 16.0.3 and games aren't launching anymore.

What would the process to jailbreak it again look like? Please let me know if there's any other context you need to be able to help out and thanks in advance!

vdroid1211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone URGENTLY help with error code error code 2002-3540 please!, kind of freaking out.

Just got a switch pico installed. (its one of those hwfly pico from ali),
boots hekate fine, can boot to OFW too.

thought I'd factory reset before setting up fully,

Every time I try to "initialize" the switch from the System menu in OFW.
it takes about 10 minutes, all the way to 99% and then throws error code 2002-3540.

the nintendo website says that I need to initialize the console to fix this (cannot post links yet but its the first link when you search error code 2002-2540 on google)

but the problem is that the error comes up when I try to initialize itself!
i have tried to initialize with or without the sd card but no help and even from recovery mode.

Then I try to initialize without deleting save information. that succeeds, console restarts to switch logo but is stuck there for quite some time.

I try again to initialize from system, but now the is shows more than 30 minutes remaining for each try, and still fails with same error at 99%

Could this be a sign of bad emmc or switch going bad? Any help is appreciated

Last edited by vdroid1211,

a_username_that_is_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, my jailbroken Switch got accidentally connected to WiFi and updated to 16.0.3 and games aren't launching anymore.

What would the process to jailbreak it again look like? Please let me know if there's any other context you need to be able to help out and thanks in advance!
sigpatches
Okay, now click the link above me and follow the instructions.
Your switch is still Jailbroken, but you need to update sigpatches (might as well install sys-patch while you're at it)

baobao43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it appropriate to share mods that you have converted from PC to work with switch? I noticed the Persona 4 Golden section on game banana has no switch mods. Many of the PC mods can be easily converted to work but they are not available there yet. I have converted some myself and would share them but I don't know if that is appropriate. It feels like stealing the creators work and I am a dumb noob so I don't know the proper procedures around these types of things.

TheJinKazama

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I use a USB microSD card reader to access my switch files. My PC has started showing this as two separate devices on Windows for some reason. I foolishly formatted the USB Drive (F) and now my switch is showing the unknown pkg1 version file when I boot emuMMC through Hekate. All my files are still present on the sd card as can be seen in the screenshot.

https://ibb.co/RcM70PG

Any idea how I sort this?

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2