Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Constellation45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I moved all my saves from my Switch to my computer, before formatting and many of them no longer work anymore. Neither my Switch nor Yuzu can recognize them. I suspect that the problem is that some of them stuck at 99%, so I cancelled the process of moving, because the size looked alright and I did not expect that there will be a problem. Is there a way for me to fix the files or are they beyond repair?

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I moved all my saves from my Switch to my computer, before formatting and many of them no longer work anymore. Neither my Switch nor Yuzu can recognize them. I suspect that the problem is that some of them stuck at 99%, so I cancelled the process of moving, because the size looked alright and I did not expect that there will be a problem. Is there a way for me to fix the files or are they beyond repair?
if all the data didn't copy over then they are beyond repair, just cos the size looked alright doesn't mean it had finished the process which is why it was showing 99%

Reactions: Constellation45

misiozol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Which modchip should I buy for my switch hwfly core v4, v5 or v6 and what about hwfly rp2040 core? Which one is most stable and has least issues to worry about after getting it installed? Is the best place to buy modchip on ali from seller that says its official hwfly store with blue icon
Which switch u have ?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is only way to know is to open switch. Also what about v5 or v6 are they any good

V5 and V6 aren't reliable as v4. You need to see if you have a toshiba emmc or not, toshiba need v5.
Post automatically merged:

I discover my Switch it´s NOT fusee-galee vulnerable.
What i do now?

Get a modchip.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I just bought a RCM JIG and my Nintendo Switch is first model (supposedly moddable) but it's updated, can it get modded still and if so where do I go from here?

Do I need to do something before the RCM JIG part? Is the mod permanent or do I jave to reactivate it every time? Can I use a USB to store games? And how risky is it to get banned?

I looked up tutorials but every one says something different and I'm a bit confused so I'm asking here.

ShadowbannedAllstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go into settings and wipe the save data. then connect to wifi and select the language.
Hmm... that didn't seem to work. I deleted the save data, but when I ran the game again I received the same error message and the language setting is still stuck in Chinese, with seemingly no way to change it. Do you have an idea on what else could have caused this?

I've included two screenshots, of both of the error messages that I get when I boot up the game.

Attachments

• 20230822_121459.jpg
    20230822_121459.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • 20230822_121331.jpg
    20230822_121331.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14

misiozol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I just bought a RCM JIG and my Nintendo Switch is first model (supposedly moddable) but it's updated, can it get modded still and if so where do I go from here?

Do I need to do something before the RCM JIG part? Is the mod permanent or do I jave to reactivate it every time? Can I use a USB to store games? And how risky is it to get banned?

I looked up tutorials but every one says something different and I'm a bit confused so I'm asking here.
First full dump of memory inc. keys, after this up 2 u, risk of ban is always there but you can try to spoof. other than that not much more.

With each hard reboot dongle had to be reused, better to use chip, for storing games is micro sd

Reactions: sonictopfan

Jesta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody,
New here ! I just received a rcm loader (who's a clone apparently) today and would like to use it on my old Nintendo switch.
I only have Linux as operating system.
Is it possible to do the whole procedure of installing a custom firmware and boot from the rcm loader from a computer with linux Ubuntu ?
Thank you

Last edited by Jesta,

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm... that didn't seem to work. I deleted the save data, but when I ran the game again I received the same error message and the language setting is still stuck in Chinese, with seemingly no way to change it. Do you have an idea on what else could have caused this?
You can change the language of an installed game (as long as it's available) if you launch it from DBI.

Hello everybody,
New here ! I just received a rcm loader (who's a clone apparently) today and would like to use it on my old Nintendo switch.
I only have Linux as operating system.
Is it possible to do the whole procedure of installing a custom firmware and boot from the rcm loader from a computer with linux Ubuntu ?
Thank you
This site should answer practically all of your questions. I'm also on Linux and had no problems hacking the Switch.

aysap44

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi everyone,

Am a bit stuck on my switch. When booting into atmosphere I get error:
A Fatal error occurred when running atmosphere.
Program ID : 01000000000002b
Error Desc: std: :abort( ) called (0xffe)

Report saved to /atmosphere/fatal_errors/report_00000000a235329.bin
Press POWER to reboot.

I have tried all solutions I can find - most notably the one at gbatemp.net/threads/panic-occured-while-running-atmosphere-title-id-0100000000000002b.591345/ to no avail.

This is the first time something like this has happened in the 3-4 years owning the switch.

Option 1 - does anyone know a fix for this?
Option 2 - can I get my save data from the sd card and reformat SD card and try again?

Any help is much appreciated - thanks :)

gamefan128

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've included two screenshots, of both of the error messages that I get when I boot up the game.
Where did you get the game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that