Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I only used pixelshop to install games. Now it is gone, I don't know how to install games at all. What is the best way to download and install games now?

@animuz1 can't asks those type of stuffs here, read the terms and rules.

https://gbatemp.net/help/terms/
Strange that some people learned how to use a shop (which is kind of involved), but never learned how to download and install a nsp file. @animuz1 we can't provide any links, but the usual procedure would be to download a nsp or xci file from somewhere on the web, then install it with an app like DBI or Tinwoo. Nothing too complicated. If you knew how to use a shop, I'm sure you'll manage just fine.

himothy817

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else having a problem with hogwarts legacy being to bright at first it was okay after i choose my house every window inside hogwarts blinds me legit the whole screem turns white.
i got latest firm and keys still look the same.

warriosbest

Trophies
XP
Country
hmm so today i just update amotsphere
use AIO , download amotsphere update
install firmware 17
download sigpatch in : https://gbatemp.net/attachments/hekate-ams-package3-sigpatches-1-6-2-cfw-17-0-0-zip.401482/

when i boot into amotsphere, after awhile it just crashed
1699933269373.png

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: PopcornSweetie

warriosbest

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have a donor/rebuilded nand or it is original nand/prodinfo?
i dont know what are you talking about,
btw now it's have fatal : 010041544d530000

no matter i remove old atmosphere folder and replaced with new one

EMUNAND now no longer hidden, it show when i put micro sd into SD card reader

when i boot into OFW now it just asking for format micro sd card

Last edited by warriosbest,

animuz1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Strange that some people learned how to use a shop (which is kind of involved), but never learned how to download and install a nsp file. @animuz1 we can't provide any links, but the usual procedure would be to download a nsp or xci file from somewhere on the web, then install it with an app like DBI or Tinwoo. Nothing too complicated. If you knew how to use a shop, I'm sure you'll manage just fine.
I consider myself still a noob and used some guides to use a shop. I never learned to do it via USB.
Thank you for pointing me to the right tools. Out of the 2 apps, which one would you say is the best/most used?

greenchili2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a quick question and I'll probably have more. I discovered that my switch was an unpatched model. So I followed a tutorial so that I could run homebrew through Atmosphere. For the most part everything is hunky dory. I have it set up with and use a EmuMMC (partition) right now.

When I'm done I've been swapping out the SD card with my usual SD card and just shutting down/restarting the switch. Well today I forgot to switch the SD cards and when the Switch rebooted it said that the SD card was bad and that it would erase the bad data/partition and then reboot. :blink: Luckily I noticed that and removed the card before it did anything bad.

I've also noticed that when I put the SD card in my PC when I want to manually copy stuff over the Windows 10 complains about drive D: being bad and wanting to format it. Luckily that message is easy enough to avoid. Drive E: shows up fine.. this is the normal FAT32 partition.

Anywho... is there a way I can stop this? The last thing I need it to be b0rking my setup because the switch decides to be smart for me. :mellow:

I figured out why my switch was saying the data on the SD card was bad. At first I thought it was the EmuMMC partition. But it turned out there was a "Nintendo" folder in the root for some strange reason. Even after I hade moved it into the proper folder for the EmuMMC.

Anyways I just deleted that "Nintendo" folder after making sure nothing important was in there and now I don't get the message. :D

Reactions: Blythe93

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I consider myself still a noob and used some guides to use a shop. I never learned to do it via USB.
Thank you for pointing me to the right tools. Out of the 2 apps, which one would you say is the best/most used?
I use DBI personally, but I hear good things about the other one too. You can try both and then choose which one you prefer, nothing wrong with that.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
btw now it's have fatal : 010041544d530000
Maybe this will work for you. Note that I haven't tested it out myself so do it at your own risk!

Go into RCM mode and inject your Hekate payload. Once in Hekate, go to Tools > Arch bit . RCM . Touch . Pkg1/2 > Fix Archive Bit. It should take a while so please be patient.

warriosbest

Trophies
XP
Country
  • Wow
Reactions: Blythe93

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hmm so today i just update amotsphere
use AIO , download amotsphere update
install firmware 17
download sigpatch in : https://gbatemp.net/attachments/hekate-ams-package3-sigpatches-1-6-2-cfw-17-0-0-zip.401482/

when i boot into amotsphere, after awhile it just crashed View attachment 404184
On first glance this looks like the error the nim system module throws now, when you use prodinfo blanking and it reaches out to nintendos servers and gets an error from it because of prodinfo blanking.
Only thing that helps is either not using prodinfo blanking, in case this is your online nand without any nsp or xci installations, or block nintendos servers via hosts file. I think if you check the recent atmosphere issues on github there was one that had the required hosts file for that.

UKIkarus

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looking to mod my first switch, think it's a V2, it certainly isn't old enough to be unpatched, but it's also not OLED.

I know I need a modchip, I have someone able to do the soldering etc without issues, but I keep reading that some chips are bad and some things can cause corrupt NAND and it has me concerned.

Which chip do I need? what would be the best option? if there is a guide on where to get the parts and get Hekate etc up and running please point me in the right direction, looking to get the hardware to do the mod but read that many clones can be problematic, could be misinformation but I don't really know enough to make a decision based on that so thought I'd ask those who know!

Thinking if going with the 2040/mosfet/resistor route as that seems to be in the definitive guide.

Last edited by UKIkarus,

warriosbest

Trophies
XP
Country
On first glance this looks like the error the nim system module throws now, when you use prodinfo blanking and it reaches out to nintendos servers and gets an error from it because of prodinfo blanking.
Only thing that helps is either not using prodinfo blanking, in case this is your online nand without any nsp or xci installations, or block nintendos servers via hosts file. I think if you check the recent atmosphere issues on github there was one that had the required hosts file for that.
yep i heard it gone if i go to airplane mode or use hosts file but now problem is even far more than it, look like i messed it up

replaced bootloader, hetake, use new atmosphere from github, sigpatch from rentry and on gbatemp thread
and even insert sd card into laptop,
https://gbatemp.net/threads/problems-after-update-to-newer-firmware-amotsphere.642936/

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
A switch turns on and it shows the nintendo logo and then the logo turns red and shuts off, what would be the cause/whats going on? The interesting thing for me is that the logo turns red, i have seen videos of other switch stuck on boot loops but the nintendo logo dosnt turn red. I think the battery was depleted and charged again but the same happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a...