XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

switch tells me this

img_20190501_1152154rjoj.jpg

but treesize says this:

switchsdkarte3xj7t.png

and I just noticed that after installing the new MK11 update I had 16GB less data on the SD card overwriting the old update. so how do I free the "used" space?

best wishes!

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uninstall the game completely and it's updates then install only the base nsp and the latest update (same for any dlc)

Paffo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Happened to me aswell, put in the pc and "scan disk for errors". It should check the table for invalid entries and remove them

Reactions: naddel81

realjumy

Woooosh!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If nothing of the above works, either plug it in a computer and empty the bin, or format it with the SD Memory Card Formatter from the SD Association.

Reactions: naddel81

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just buy a 128gb sd card for around 20€ or a 200gb for ~30€ when there is a discount.

The switch takes very much space for games and updates. I have installed around 15 games on it and I have less than 5gb free on a 128gb card.

6adget

GBAtemp's official atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you delete files on a USB/SD card, depending on your OS, and other factors, will just move the files to a hidden folder on the card. like others said, either format the card, or under folder options click " Show hidden files and folders". you should then see a folder containing your "deleted" files. It is safe to just delete the folder or files. Of course you should first back up the files you want to keep first.

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When you delete files on a USB/SD card, depending on your OS, and other factors, will just move the files to a hidden folder on the card. like others said, either format the card, or under folder options click " Show hidden files and folders". you should then see a folder containing your "deleted" files. It is safe to just delete the folder or files. Of course you should first back up the files you want to keep first.

He's using a german version of windows 10. So no, windows won't move them to a hidden folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: She sat on a couch must be a hoe