Reactions: KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Honestly, @Blauhasenpopo, you should have posted this into the existing thread, the EOF or even the TEST thread.

But, yes, the feature is problematic for the word switch. It is an everyday word (and marketing people shouldn't name their products after normal things… also looking at you, Microsoft)

Since capitalization is used in English for names, but not generally for nouns, case sensitivity – if possible – for "Switch" and "switch" would make sense.

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Honestly, @Blauhasenpopo, you should have posted this into the existing thread, the EOF or even the TEST thread.

But, yes, the feature is problematic for the word switch. It is an everyday word (and marketing people shouldn't name their products after normal things… also looking at you, Microsoft)

Since capitalization is used in English for names, but not generally for nouns, case sensitivity – if possible – for "Switch" and "switch" would make sense.
Maybe someone can switch it to the other Thread :unsure: :D^_^:ha:
But, yeah you're right should have posted in the right section :(:bow:

• Haha
Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I think i switch the switch of my Switch, 'cause the switch of my Switch doesn't switch anymore :)
There were two witches who had two Switches and two docks on which to dock the Switch and a switch with which the witches can switch between their Switches (only one TV, you see), but they forgot which dock is which so now they don't know which witch watches which Switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm living out of my car, he better make 600k a year