mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
@TheLogicMaster
Super thanks!
BTW, I guess I found out nasty graphical bugs (glitches). Here're screenshots of these bugs (marked with white):

test (2).jpgtest (5).jpgtest (4).jpgtest (1).jpg
It's show accidentally, and mostly at the later levels (3-4 lvl), in random places. The main character, walls, enemies and/or obstacles sometimes getting invisible on the screen. After some moves and bomb placing, they are restoring, then disappearing again.

Maybe there's a way to fix them?

Last edited by mathew77,

TheLogicMaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TheLogicMaster
Super thanks!
BTW, I guess I found out nasty graphical bugs (glitches). Here're screenshots of these bugs (marked with white):

View attachment 312829View attachment 312831View attachment 312830View attachment 312828
It's show accidentally, and mostly at the later levels (3-4 lvl), in random places. The main character, walls, enemies and/or obstacles sometimes getting invisible on the screen. After some moves and bomb placing, they are restoring, then disappearing again.

Maybe there's a way to fix them?
I put out a new release with a workaround that should fix the graphical issue. I haven't determined the actual cause, but it's probably a low level C/compiler behavior bug.

• Love
Reactions: mathew77

TheLogicMaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooh I wonder if Pokemon Wilds can be ported with this
I just looked into the project and it seems to be closed source and uses libraries that aren't currently supported for networking, controller input, and likely more. This backend works on Java bytecode, so it doesn't need access to the source code, but it does make patching out unsupported functionality and adding support for Switch controller input more challenging. Definitely possible, though.

U_Flame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just looked into the project and it seems to be closed source and uses libraries that aren't currently supported for networking, controller input, and likely more. This backend works on Java bytecode, so it doesn't need access to the source code, but it does make patching out unsupported functionality and adding support for Switch controller input more challenging. Definitely possible, though.
Glad it's possible! Hopefully it'll one day be open source, or at least have its creators be willing to assist in porting efforts. Pretty sure it's still in active development at the moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol