residence aparents trols of temps
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
Well at least PRAGMA is doing something real for us. Something we can see in github, also gettings updates all the time and explanations of what is being achieve and what failed.

We're getting more than just screenshots and a brief comment like "huh..." attached to the screenshot, we're getting actual real work done.

Oh, and he isn't looking for drama or attention as a kid. Just doing his job and doing it better than anyone right now.
actuels he just put a jist of someon else work.

waergehrst put up lonk to reppo of said shits directry to u
https://twitter.com/naehrwert/status/1008856096239308800

also atentions is literal onyl reson he is do this thinge very the clears from postage historikels and much act of child

also prof (not oaks :D) he has no ideas of no things

WE9z0sk.png

think sx wil divulgate kernals! and other suck hackets of ssl cert and asps!

Reactions: Deleted User

Codiox

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
actuels he just put a jist of someon else work.

waergehrst put up lonk to reppo of said shits directry to u
https://twitter.com/naehrwert/status/1008856096239308800

also atentions is literal onyl reson he is do this thinge very the clears from postage historikels and much act of child

also prof (not oaks :D) he has no ideas of no things

WE9z0sk.png

think sx wil divulgate kernals! and other suck hackets of ssl cert and asps!

Jesus what is this? Some ancient language??

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
The guy constantly claims he's dyslexic. I know a handful of people who suffer from dyslexia, including my gf. None of them write like that. The guy is just trolling

I have an uncle and a friend that are dyslexic. Both of them write like that, so who knows.

Anyway, to stay on topic, i ordered one SX Pro week and a half ago, no shipping and it looks like it would take around 2 or 3 more weeks so im gonna get that cracked payload if PRAGMA does it so i can wait for my Pro while playing games.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have an uncle and a friend that are dyslexic. Both of them write like that, so who knows.

Anyway, to stay on topic, i ordered one SX Pro week and a half ago, no shipping and it looks like it would take around 2 or 3 more weeks so im gonna get that cracked payload if PRAGMA does it so i can wait for my Pro while playing games.
He uses the "something something kernals" line in basically every post, I'm 99,9% certain he's trolling. But whatever, sorry for derailing this, just wanted to say my two cents

Visual Studio

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my console fingerprint is:
C4-B652505E-0B-5234424E4A42-00011500

and the csr_data sent from the SX OS license retrieval is "EBC336E27A5E20BFCF013EAC1EBE6F8807883DD5688C85FD4AEC6B5C5CCF39F60000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000" (so the CF is encoded in the csr_data but the csr_data is not inherently the console fingerprint)
Do you have the CF for that license request in your sx-mitm?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
csr_data is CF sha-256 with trailings 00's... i think

it is the number displayed by their game library thing when a license is not installed/valid. that is what is sha'd

sorry if retardedly unhelpful

Last edited by EclipseSin,

DarkLink31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't care about this as much if switchsx or 3ds-flashcard would deliver the two SX OS licenses I paid for... but nothing yet.

I'm surprised TX doesn't sell it directly. If they can handle the activations you think they'd be able to handle the sales as well.

Make sure you check your spam. I got two of the same email from them, and they both went to spam.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The "Console fingerprint" shown when you click album (without a valid license). That is what I SHA'd and got the same thing as the data without 00's. I'm pretty sure that's what I did, Ill check again though.

Pierit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you check your spam. I got two of the same email from them, and they both went to spam.

Nothing in there unfortunately.

I'll keep waiting but the whole thing is silly when you think about it, that someone may crack it before some resellers even deliver their codes.

Kalisto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not that i could find. I was looking for IDA stuff for the X1 bootrom specifically. There is a IDC for the OEM bootrom but i couldn't get it working with TXs extracted payloads.

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i get tx_unpack to unpack the boot.dat? i drag the boot.dat onto tx_unpack.py but it just opens a cmd window then immediately closes, anyone know whats going on?

Reactions: chronoss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: my brother found our copies of both pokemon diamond and pokemon black