Hacking SX OS games freeze

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sandisk all the way, look for the ones with A1 rating , they're made for mobile tablets and phones, perfect for the switch.
One more from me, Sandisk A1 all the way...

But A1 doesnt mean to use on tables and phones only, A1 is the latest rating which mean app performance, more IOPS, specially made to be used kinda like a nand as internal storage for constant data caching, data moving and its also supposed to achieve more life cycles reads\writes.

Basically if you use even a good class 10 M-SD on a android device and format it as internal storage, your device will perform so bad that even menus kinda get stuck, while A1 works good with the CRAP encryptions done by android when used as internal storage...

In fact most devices even opt not letting you use M-SD as internal storage because after the encryptions it makes the device a lot slower, but I can tell you that after getting a Sandisk A1 it works good on my Nvidia Shield tablet as internal storage while my old Kingston class 10 non A1 64GB made my tablet as slow as a dual core 1.2ghz 512MB android dumbphone :D.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That's even worse :angry:😡 :sad::cry::cry::cry: