Hacking SX OS license is arrived.

ghorricks

Trophies
Website
en.wikipedia.org
XP
Country
United States
Ordered mine from http://sxflashcard.com/ this morning and had my code within 2 hours. Up and running using TegraSmash.

That website seems insecure - especially at the payment part and doesnt take paypal directly... I hit the abort button!

Ordered from 3ds-flashcard.com

Last edited by ghorricks,

Al-hwj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you're talking about 3ds-flashcard then you're wrong. They always deliver. Ive bought stuff from them twice and they've always delivered at time.

I know I've heard good feedback for them but the website is so messy, on the payment page for exemple there was a payment button without anything else and another one for credit card.
I don't even know if my order is received or not since I received a mail about wire transfer.

Reactions: Albytrozz

Sir

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I order a OS from 3ds-flashcard from the uk, are there any charges transferring money from UK to US?

lieder1987

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That website seems insecure - especially at the payment part and doesnt take paypal directly... I hit the abort button!

Ordered from 3ds-flashcard.com

Pretty common place actually if you want to use paypal. I wanted to use my Discover for protection and no one would take it so I went with someone that would take paypal. One transfer, one deposit. No issues.

Reactions: ghorricks

Telnoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe someone who already received their license AND paid with E.G. mastercard can confirm if they also received the below mentioned email with ''wire transfer'' mentioned.
My guess is they simply haven't bothered to update the shop system's automated email messaging to reflect the payment methods they offer.

I just received a mail saying "Awaiting wire payment" now lol.

Your order has been placed successfully and will be shipped as soon as we receive your payment.
You have selected to pay by wire transfer.
I did not pay by wire transfer, also in the mail the account details part for the wire payment is empty lol.
My credit card did not get charged.

Jaimy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol that email is the only thing that holds your key. Better make multiple backups and secure it from accidental deletion.

valyndaslayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
still waiting for my prepaid card to be charged by 3ds flashcard, not even bother using paypal cos im to lazy lol

===

I ended up doing the order to online-trends.net, they seems to be using Skrill to process the payment directly... (and it is successfully charged now)

Wrathcaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man kinda wishing I just bought the licence on its own. Since i'm from UK 3ds-flashcard states they will ship out by 22nd to France, then from there to UK. Estimated delivery 10th to 15th July.

If I order a OS from 3ds-flashcard from the uk, are there any charges transferring money from UK to US?
From Scotland, I ordered the Pro from there weeks ago via paypal and there is no extra fee for me.

Last edited by Wrathcaster,

Telnoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hahahahahaha then why the hell did they ask for our credit card number if he's going to tell you to pay via PayPal.. Fishy af

My payment has been validated via wintopay
Received a confirmation of my payment around 10 minutes after ordering.

I think they just offered paypal to circumvent the waiting time for certain customers who start complaining about the slow credit card validation.

Sir

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man kinda wishing I just bought the licence on its own. Since i'm from UK 3ds-flashcard states they will ship out by 22nd to France, then from there to UK. Estimated delivery 10th to 15th July.

From Scotland, I ordered the Pro from there weeks ago via paypal and there is no extra fee for me.
how did you order with paypal, I couldn't fine that option

Wrathcaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
how did you order with paypal, I couldn't fine that option
Add to cart, and you will see an option to pay with paypal, then it automatically orders it for you, then you get an invoice asking you to manually send them a payment.
Yea sounds a little dodgy but that's how that site does it with paypal without paypal knowing its a piracy device, also trust the site because used the site many many times and even xecuter vouches for them as a reseller.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

usually it is very expensive !
your bank takes money if you sent out of your country and often yoe pay extra for the money exchange as well because you need to pay in $ not £

with PayPal there are no extra charges but I doubt you can use it anywhere to buy illegal stuff

MightyMoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
My payment has been validated via wintopay
Received a confirmation of my payment around 10 minutes after ordering.

I think they just offered paypal to circumvent the waiting time for certain customers who start complaining about the slow credit card validation.

Well it has been an hour and a half and my order is still awaiting payment.... The only reason I went for them is because they promise a 2 hours delivery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....