Hacking SX pro dongle without a box , is it original ???

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The funny thing is that the teeny tiny little bag Modchips Direct sent me (no more than 2"x4") came inside a relatively huge shipping box that's maybe 4"x8"x3". (Inches are roughly 2.5 cm for those of you from outside the US.)
Mine as well , i have 3 friends with Switch i show them how Sx os works on mine , and all of three of them bought it under my advice :-)
I think more omney for executer team , more update and App , i cant wait for a cheating tool for the SX Xecuter .
Also as in Argentina are not direct resellers a place that is similar to ebay its charging for the xecuter pro , $150 dollards .

Aerogems

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought an Sx pro from modchip central , they send it to Miami and everithing came in just a bag , no box .
Has this happend to anybody ?
Another friend is going to bring to me next so i cant try it yet , but it look weird to me that came without a box .

If you bought it from one of the "authorized" resellers, like modchips-direct, you are likely fine. I got mine from them maybe a week ago, just came in a black anti-static bag, but the SX OS license activated without issue, and the dongle works, which is the part that counts, right?

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If you bought it from one of the "authorized" resellers, like modchips-direct, you are likely fine. I got mine from them maybe a week ago, just came in a black anti-static bag, but the SX OS license activated without issue, and the dongle works, which is the part that counts, right?
They should include a message,, with are out of boxes :-)

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really ... in wich part ?
http://www.modchipsdirect.com/xecuter-sx-pro.html

I passed you the link , if it says so it's not clear
Shipping from within the US, not from China like most other resellers.
The ultimate kit for your Nintendo Switch!
Includes USB dongle, tool (use once to install OS) and OS software license.
Compatible with all regions.
Compatible with all firmwares. (please check your serial number to ensure it is hardware compatible)
Real time game switching.
The product comes with NO packing.

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to get the original SX Pro package, you can order from 3ds-flashcard site
1535513232.86.sx pro parcel.jpg
, this American reseller can send you the SX Pro box, rcm jig, usb dongle and usb cable, everything is like the official one.

Last edited by Mark2333,
Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If you want to get the original SX Pro package, you can order from 3ds-flashcard site
1535513232.86.sx pro parcel.jpg
, this American reseller can send you the SX Pro box, rcm jig, us dongle and usb cable, everything is like the official one.
Thanks the next one , im going to order from them !!!

Reactions: Mark2333

midstor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought an Sx pro from modchip central , they send it to Miami and everithing came in just a bag , no box .
Has this happend to anybody ?
Another friend is going to bring to me next so i cant try it yet , but it look weird to me that came without a box .
They are more than likely just being lazy and customs is faster without any boxing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, +666