SX PRO from Modchipdirect?

MrFrodo18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing yet. I feel like they might be the slowest out of al the official resellers out there. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has ANYBODY received an SX pro yet?
I ordered 6/6. I emailed them over a week ago and was told I would be on the 2nd batch... whenever that may be.

Has ANYBODY received an SX pro yet?

No, but this worked for me in the meantime. lol
lol.jpeg

Last edited by morrison22,
Reactions: Zytos and weatMod

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered, batch 1, silence until today :(, I kinda regret buying the pro from them, but I havent had any problems with them until now, consider buying a SX OS and then sell the one in the dongle, thats what I am going to do

dangerxtrem

Trophies
XP
Country
Smart here, ordered end of May, radio silence after the first email ...

I'm suspicious, in the meanwhile, I bought the sx os license but not from the same site ... And I am enjoying my sx os !

Havok10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there is a lot of modchipdirect bashing. I ordered from them as well and am patiently waiting.

My question is. Who has actually received a dongle from ANYWHERE?

Reactions: gameboy

Havok10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are other users that got it from other resellers :(

Sorry need more details than that. Which retailers? Wheres the I got my dongle thread with pics? I don't think a lot of people have them in their hands yet.

Also for speed Modchipsdirect being based in USA is a bad option. If you bought from a Chinese company they mail it to you direct, it goes through customs fast because it is a small little package.

With a USA warehouse (like modchips direct) they have to wait for the shipment from china just as long as if you ordered it directly. It is a large shipment of electronics which causes additional customs delays. Then they have to repackage, put on shipping labels and mail it out. This is all slow and takes time.

6 months from now when everyone has these sitting in their warehouse ordering from modchips direct would be the best as you get it in a few days where ordering from China can take a week or two.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry need more details than that. Which retailers? Wheres the I got my dongle thread with pics? I don't think a lot of people have them in their hands yet.

Also for speed Modchipsdirect being based in USA is a bad option. If you bought from a Chinese company they mail it to you direct, it goes through customs fast because it is a small little package.

With a USA warehouse (like modchips direct) they have to wait for the shipment from china just as long as if you ordered it directly. It is a large shipment of electronics which causes additional customs delays. Then they have to repackage, put on shipping labels and mail it out. This is all slow and takes time.

6 months from now when everyone has these sitting in their warehouse ordering from modchips direct would be the best as you get it in a few days where ordering from China can take a week or two.
Ive seen from other users but there is not a thread, the dude thats helping with the errors has it, i think jakkal has it, and the other dude captain loozer said he had 2

Last edited by kamesenin888,

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I emailed them on my order last week (ordered 5/18, in batch 1) and they said they finally received them Friday afternoon (6/22). Hopefully we should be getting shipment information sometime this week.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing yet. I feel like they might be the slowest out of al the official resellers out there. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

3ds-flashcard is slowest. Here we have a complaint about "second batch" ordered June 7th? Try first batch from 3ds-flashcard ordered May 20 something....

Reactions: comput3rus3r

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer