Homebrew RELEASE SXOS ROMMENU NSP/NROS

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Black Screen every time i try it, but it doesnt lock up or crash the switch. Using latest Hekate
hmm it seems like non sxos cfw can not run the application, might be those extra IPC sxos is using, also I can't assure but they probably added protection for atmos or reinx so their app doesn't run in those cfw

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm it seems like non sxos cfw can not run the application, might be those extra IPC sxos is using, also I can't assure but they probably added protection for atmos or reinx so their app doesn't run in those cfw

You'll have to take care of the calls to the TX service...

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Everyones saying a lot of xci's crash constantly

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it possible to either make it open on the homebrew page or remove the xci/installer/etc pages? Their GUI for the homebrew menu is really nice

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Everyones saying a lot of xci's crash constantly

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it possible to either make it open on the homebrew page or remove the xci/installer/etc pages? Their GUI for the homebrew menu is really nice
Yeah is totally possible, a bit tricky but totally possible sure, also I thought you were referring to the crash on reinx and hekate/atmos

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Regardless of how you twist and turn things, even a SX OS crack is not illegal in any sense. We both know Temp avoids piracy links to prevent DMCA issues, in this case TX with a illegal product (not just due to licenses) has no way of legally requesting you take down links.

Legally they do. Stealing someones code to incorporate into your own product doesn't give you a right to steal their code in return. Like if you get mugged then it doesn't mean you can go round to the muggers and steal his stuff. Nobody is made an outlaw these days.

Any kind of legal request would identify someone for Nintendo to sue though.

There is no TOS or license included in SX OS that states you are not allowed to RE the software, and there is nothing that prevents further distribution.

There is legal protection implied in copyright law. A combined work without permission can't legally be distributed by anybody. Morally of course things are different.

In fact, linking to SX OS itself is more likely to land temp in legal trouble via Nintendo.

Right, they don't seem to be anywhere near as bothered by switch hacking as they were for ds flash carts. Although they may be waiting for it to hit critical mass where easy targets are importing boxes of them to sell. Rather than trying to get the odd aliexpress purchase. I'm surprised ebay is allowing them though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1