Homebrew RELEASE sys-play sysmodule: Background music player for Nintendo Switch!

ccarr6257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah, almost thought this was what I was looking for, Trying to find a player that only plays a tune loop when just on the homescreen.
that would be xor play your looking for which i asked the dev like a couple moths back if they would consider updating it and they basically said no

messi1310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@XorTroll please update xorplay lol I really want it for my wii-switch setup

if anybody else has any solutions to having music loop (or even just one music file) play on opening the switch that would be cool too. i just dont want the music to carry over into a game that i open and i also wouldnt want to manually toggle it on every time I want the music to play.

bonus if I can use multiple audios for different apps. I found this playlist on youtube that would sound sick if xorplay was still a thing lol: (I would post it but I cant bc I just created this account and dont have another more exp account that will allow me to post links)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a...