Hardware System Transfer from N3DS to O3DS - Why is it not possible?

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope this isn't too silly of a question and that it hasn't been asked a million times before, but I was just wondering if there was a specific reason transferring from New to Old 2/3DS is not possible? My only assumption is due to the fact that there are N3DS-only games, but is that the only reason?

I ask because the battery life in my New 3DS has totally perished suddenly, and I'm yet to find out if it's a problem with the battery or hardware.

Thanks!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this isn't too silly of a question and that it hasn't been asked a million times before, but I was just wondering if there was a specific reason transferring from New to Old 2/3DS is not possible? My only assumption is due to the fact that there are N3DS-only games, but is that the only reason?

I ask because the battery life in my New 3DS has totally perished suddenly, and I'm yet to find out if it's a problem with the battery or hardware.

Thanks!
Replace the battery is your cheapest solution to find out if its the 3ds

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Replace the battery is your cheapest solution to find out if its the 3ds

Yeah, that is what I plan to do. If it is the battery, even a £5 one off Amazon won't go from full straight to flashing red in minutes, then back to full, then reset my clock to 00:00 01/01 :')

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reset your clock why?

Oh sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like I reset it intentionally, that's one issue I've had with the battery/console. I closed the lid for a few minutes while the console light was blue then when I opened the lid the console switched itself off. Turned it back on and my clock had reset, which usually only happens when you remove the battery from the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol