Hacking System transferred between 2 CFW consoles, possible to get old apps working without reinstall?

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I did a system transfer betweek 2 A9LH+Luma consoles. It worked but all the homebrew and games are gone despite having also copied the Nintendo 3DS folder. Is there something I have to do with tickets/titlekeys to make the new console recognize them?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I did a system transfer betweek 2 A9LH+Luma consoles. It worked but all the homebrew and games are gone despite having also copied the Nintendo 3DS folder. Is there something I have to do with tickets/titlekeys to make the new console recognize them?
Once you system transfer, it will use a different folder inside the Nintendo 3DS folder. The encryption is completely different so without a NAND backup from before the transfer there's nothing you can do. If you have a NAND backup from before the transfer, restore it, and reinstall any missing tickets.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I have a NAND backup from the console the transfer was performed from. Would restoring movable.sed on the new system be enough?

I cannot restore a NAND backup from before the transfer since it came was on a -different- console. The old one was an O3DS this is a N3DS.

Last edited by Searinox,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: