ROM Hack Tales of Hearts - English Translation

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xtreme1 said:
i would approve of this if kajitana had actually finished a single project...

Using that as a basis for whether or not you support someone's project isn't a great way to go. Following that logic would mean that CN is the same. If you play Kajitani-Eizan's demo patch, you will see that he has sufficient abilities to provide a high-quality patch for Tales of Hearts. Now that he has a dedicated translator, there is nothing standing in the way from eventually reaching completion. I have complete faith in him and caphi. You should, at the very least, give him a chance.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sad to see this project stop (two projects means twice the chance of seeing a release, right?
tongue.gif
), but I understand the logic behind the decision. I guess this will put a stop to all the "y dont u 2 work togehter" posts we see around these topics, at least...
tongue.gif

Updated in the index.

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awww....I have been waiting months for this too D:

Oh well, at least work is being done. Good work to you and the rest of the team regardless ~~~
You've done great up to now.

NetShira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome. After playing Kajitana's demo this last weekend I'm jazzed about this decision. Some mightly impressive looking work from both teams so far
smile.gif

xtreme1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neoxephon said:
xtreme1 said:
i would approve of this if kajitana had actually finished a single project...

Using that as a basis for whether or not you support someone's project isn't a great way to go. Following that logic would mean that CN is the same. If you play Kajitani-Eizan's demo patch, you will see that he has sufficient abilities to provide a high-quality patch for Tales of Hearts. Now that he has a dedicated translator, there is nothing standing in the way from eventually reaching completion. I have complete faith in him and caphi. You should, at the very least, give him a chance.
true, so far though cn's patches are being put out quickly and efficiently toh is a huge project for anyone with 2 or 3 times the script of innocence i heard, im just saying he didnt finish the gba games he started, and i still kinda wanna play those completed its just a lot for someone to take on themselves, i gotta give him props on taking on so much and still do wish him the best, after all he is doing more for the fan trans community than me.

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
Shardnax said:
At least GBA/NDS translations get further than the patch for Phantom of Avalanche
frown.gif
. I'm curious, how far along is this translation?

This project is canceled, go here for the real project. A demo was released so it's already lightyears ahead of most translations.

Hard to give an estimate though :x

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's ironic-I got shouted down a month or two ago when I said these kinds of things happen and looky here..

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't meant to come off as smarky or sarcastic, because I fully respect anyone who translates for free in there free time, regardless of the lack of finished products as a whole. But, since this is one project other then ToI I cared about I figured I'd ask, but how many of the CN projects are still being worked on? I assume Saga 2 is the only one at this point, ToH got handed of, Summon Night is on indefinite hold and Ore ga Omae wo Mamoru I believe as well. I just want verification, the web page has been redesigned more times then I can remember and scattered updates can cause confusion, but am I right to assume that Saga 2 is the only one with a chance of finishing at this point or the only one that's not on indefinite hold?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself)...