Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Xecuter Delay Switch Modchip

SwitchTX.jpg

Today team Xecuter have released a new statement regarding their Nintendo Switch modchip: [prebreak]1[/prebreak]

"Here is a quick update on our product status:

After a few days delay due to Chinese New Year, we have finally received our prototype boards, as can be expected from any development cycle, we have experienced a few issues with reliability of our entry point, we will work on refining our method and keep you posted, stay tuned for more exciting news and videos in the coming weeks.

We are sorry for the delay, but we are also sure all Switch owners will be delighted by our product. It is worth the wait!"

No further information about the device is currently known, apart from there will be a solder and solderless version.

:arrow: Source: Team Xecuter
:arrow: TX Official Site

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Few issues on the reliability of their entry point.
Why does that sound like a glitchchip in me ears.

I'll see what becomes of it.
Obviously, I'll have to get one to know the ins and outs of it, if I ever get a Switch with such a board installed for repairs.
Isn't the Switch ARM based though? PPC architecture is very vulnerable to both hardware and software based race attacks, but I don't think the same is true of ARM....who knows though

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
a bit more respekt for c4 please.
You seriously think a guy that typed like 10 sentences a year comes to the temp and spills all the beans? All I can say is he never forgot to put a space after a full stop. I actually don't know how someone can type like that.

Last edited by Soluble,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Tsubakiandou

Mystery member
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
oh no they announce there delay??!!
HOW WILL MONEY COME BACK ME AM VERY FURIOUS NOW I CANT VALIDATE MY SWITCH
PURCHASE - cried GBAtemp newcomer
**OUTRAGE**
this is not how i like me kicker start i only like when they say nothing about product and just
add strech goal than say coming xxx day, than run away with my fre gaemz. :creep:

edit: english

Last edited by Tsubakiandou,

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
I left because xecuter was failing badly as some of the products they had - especially the probe v2 sales. I dont care for speculation but i am infact him. Im not stealing someone elses name it is me lol.
Xecuter have done this before. The RGH hack belonged to gligli originally and Xecuter branded it as their own....did he get credit?? NO! Xecuter did for releasing a stable chip but the work they put onto any xilinx chip they made didnt belong to them.They were also caught using Team Matrix glitch timings also. Xecuter know nothing believe me when i say that. I left because of poor business practices and also more to the fact they changed ownership a few years ago and the guy is a total douche.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No they arent - efuses were never reversed but an exploit released by gligli (RGH HACK) got round them by exploiting the first BL on the 360.Again Xecuter know nothing.

Quote from the Xecuter Coolrunner announcement....

"
CREDITS:
If you are going to use RGH2.0 please give credits to the Team Xecuter RGH development Team. Don't be lame and try to claim the work as your own.

Thanks to Tiros & GliGli for their original RGH work.
Thanks to cOz for his universal SMC patcher.
Thanks to all the Xecuter developers and official testers. You know who you are.
Thanks to Ubergeek for the diagram.
Thanks to the asshole who leaked our code for others to steal and claim as theirs. Super lame."

As for stealing timings, all the teams were working on getting the best timings and reliability. Team-Xecuter were probably the most cloned of all.

I'm going to go with you're not him. He left the scene because what more was there to do? He certainly didn't go off on rants like you are.

We can keep up the sharade though. So, how old are you and where are you from?

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why didn't they produce these prototypes in the first place when they made the announcement? They made an announcement for a product that didn't exist.

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
Why didn't they produce these prototypes in the first place when they made the announcement? They made an announcement for a product that didn't exist.
Because they design and build a product, ensure it works, get protypes made, ensure they work(send out to testers), then they mass produce?

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because they design and build a product, ensure it works, get protypes made, ensure they work(send out to testers), then they mass produce?

Introducing the new Nintendo Switch HOME! With amazing new advancements such as 800ppi OLED 4K resolution, a storage compartment for breadsticks, 32GB RAM, and we've taped four Titan Vs to it! We have no idea if the retail version will even work or if they'll even include the Titans but stay tuned!

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
They said spring, spring isnt till mid march... settle down kids.
This great community would have preferred they said everything's perfect here's a video. Instead they said there's issues with their entry point timings so they're lying..

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone will have to make a decision if we are lucky enough to get both a modchip and CFW. Will the hardware mod last? Will Nintendo block the CFW?

Fun times indeed.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They made an announcement to say they will be making a product based on testing with hardware that confirms their method works, I'd assume. The problems they're running into are coming from downsizing to a single chip

Reactions: Deleted User

Havok10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone here needs to play nice. If you don't believe its the real c4eva then fine, no need to attack the guy.

As far as TX they have their place in the scene just like others. So many exploits remain private in the scene then someone like TX sells a modchip, and suddenly ppl are like fuck that. I'll release my solution since its already "in the wild"

I think the for profit people really help to move the scene forward. (Look at the COBRA dongle for PS3 for example)

D

Deleted User

Everyone here needs to play nice. If you don't believe its the real c4eva then fine, no need to attack the guy.

As far as TX they have their place in the scene just like others. So many exploits remain private in the scene then someone like TX sells a modchip, and suddenly ppl are like fuck that. I'll release my solution since its already "in the wild"

I think the for profit people really help to move the scene forward. (Look at the COBRA dongle for PS3 for example)

well cobra is wrong it was tru blue which was gary fucking opa (which is also for strange reason the new support admin for TX) ;)

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Quick update

Soon (TM)

Chinese holiday delays

Are these guys at Xecuter year after year delivering more than expected? Because this seems way too familiar with a well known group of scammers in the 3DS scene.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Quick update

Soon (TM)

Chinese holiday delays

Are these guys at Xecuter year after year delivering more than expected? Because this seems way too familiar with a well known group of scammers in the 3DS scene.

Soon ?

Reactions: netovsk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo