Hacking Discussion Team Xecuter Switch SX

Souloibur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Remember you are paying for the Software, not the Hardware.

Yes, you can do the same with Fusée Gelée for free, but there is not a CFW right now. This is the only one ready.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
That’s not how any of this works though.

2791433.jpg

Anyway, I'm still on the Atmosphere bandwagon. However, I understand the logic of wanting piracy ASAP, considering the fact that I bought a GW3DS for the exact same reason (which I had an extremely hard time finding a buyer for once B9S/MagnetHax came about).

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Remember you are paying for the Software, not the Hardware.

Yes, you can do the same with Fusée Gelée for free, but there is not a CFW right now. This is the only one ready.
Yup, also even when Atmosphere will be ready don't forget that it will be without any backup loader so even more time to wait someone else to make it.

Maybe it will ready in a few months but I'm honest, I had my console eating dust for almost a year now, I want to start using it as soon as possible, I had enough with the waiting.

kramer987

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what surprises me is that people want this modchip, primarily, to run backups / pirated copies of games. some simple math will make a device that can do that - if it is $30, $50, even $200 - well worth the price. but anyway, i digress.

Reactions: Whole lotta love

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed, if it really is 29.99 they've sold me on it; the ease of a non tethered solution is, for me worth that price, and I'm confident enough to use most hacks that have had, what one might consider, non user friendly means.

This seems like a really great solution to the current tethering problem if you ask me.

better pray they got the voltage right, or you'll end up with a brick!

senas8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The plot thickens. Lol
I just have a feeling will run back ups before this thing is released. Maybe not public but in private it’s already been achieved.

Last edited by senas8,

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Maybe it will ready in a few months but I'm honest, I had my console eating dust for almost a year now, I want to start using it as soon as possible, I had enough with the waiting.

I know that's crazy but I'm really hoping for a pinned [RELEASE] thread for the Atmosphère CFW tomorrow morning at 10 am.

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yup, also even when Atmosphere will be ready don't forget that it will be without any backup loader so even more time to wait someone else to make it.

Honestly once Atmosphere and homebrew is here I'll be able to wait before we get a proper backup loader, with all the games i'll be able to emulate on my switch, it's not a big deal, first i'll be playing Symphony of the night, then i'll go on with a Metal Slug Marathon, enjoy some Sonic 3 & Sonic CD, all that on the go and when I get back home it'll be on my 4k TV, couldn't dream of anything better...

realjumy

Woooosh!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That IT crowd clip is hilarious.

Oh, and chances are pretty high most Developers are on a salary or outsourced wage. Publishers are about the only people who are losing potential profits, and the majority of those are nothing more than legal thieves in the first place and deserve to be pissed on in any shape and form you can.

Smaller indie developers excluded here, if you like an indie game that you pirate you should absolutely do the right thing and chuck them the tenner or so the game costs, as chances are that is directly coming out their pocket.

Did I mention the IT crowd clip is hilarious...
(@DaveLister is your username a Red dwarf refrence btw)

Publishers have the money, and they hire the programmers. Without publishers having interest in the market, there's no money for A+++ games, or jobs for programmers. But I mentioned it earlier, I just hope this will make game prices to drop. I still can't believe the price gap in Switch-Other platform games:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_s...field-keywords=disgaea+5&rh=i:aps,k:disgaea+5
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=puyo+puyo

Probably Nintendo will reduce royalties to keep people releasing games.

Alternis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
People hating here and especially in the youtube comments :blink:
If piracy isn't your thing, just ignore it. You don't have to spit on everything that you don't support.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game