United States
Last edited by Whole lotta love,

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
I think this product will sell quite well: If a banned Switch can still play a pirated game, then many won't care because tbh the Switch is primarily an offline device with lots of offline options. And Nintendo is not really making the online platform that exciting to go for anyway (they should really try!).

teusjuh30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know about other people but i could never trust a closed source Custom firmware.
You can think what you want but team xecutor is not going to play with their name. They gonna deliver a working solution and its youre choise to pay/support them or not

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
pretty interesting as they got an emunand running from the looks of it. But damn, they'll charge 50+ for that plastic stuff, so hopefully somebody pays up and leaks the stuff lol
Just honestly seems like a payload you could launch normally

D

Deleted User

Wow! One minute I'm seeing 6 pages and the next 27!!
Like someone pointed out, Atmosphère is pretty much portable (if you have a compatible phone). And I do believe that Atmosphère will allow to have tetherless by making the Switch boot directly from SD (making SD primary by default if detected or switch to internal SD if not...right?!)
What I'm really thinking about is how it must be inside their SD card!? I mean will users have to download something significant or is it all included in their dongles?

They did a Trick Forwarding Gamecard Files to a File inside the MicroSDCard a thing which well worked on the 3Ds Scene but was never Released because they already had Cias

Reactions: Zumoly

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty interesting as they got an emunand running from the looks of it. But damn, they'll charge 50+ for that plastic stuff, so hopefully somebody pays up and leaks the stuff lol
Just honestly seems like a payload you could launch normally
its a payload
not an emunand

Fluffball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
like you have the knowledge to understand the source code...

Didn't say i did ,as long as you only intend to keep your machine offline then maybe it's fine but i won't be entering account details/web passwords into a closed source piracy dongle thank you very much

souler92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Prob would be if we can put it on a usb type c flash drive like Team excuter did. But if you are on a lower fw then it will be tetherless i think.

still in my opinion team XCTR method is still kind off tethere'd you just dont have an USB cable running to a phone...

its just a microchip waiting for the RCM detection and it executes the payload, same as the NXloader but just in a basic dongle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, This commercial doesn't need to be made.