Hacking Discussion Team Xecuter Websites Down.

What do you think happened most likely?

• Nintendo DMCA'd them.

• TX took the money and ran .

• TX was loosing money because of ATMOS so they couldn't afford to pay their bills.

• Standard TX hate comment.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's back up, that's all that should matter. People here literally look for anything they can to bring anybody they can down. Those are the absolute worst kinds of people, whether they see themselves or not.

30+ pages of straight BS. Majority of you should be ashamed. Website is up and running, but it's still not enough. Blows my mind, it really does.

Why won't TX straight up answer why the site went down then? for a business that's not good operating procedure, nor is deleting questions from your consumers on your facebook page.

I've used tx in the past, I've used them on my switch as well, but I think it's suss that they won't give a clear answer as to why these things have happened. Having embedded nintendo code and signing keys really doesn't help their situation

If you have an issue with this thread or the comments in it, report it and take it up with the mods.

gethsemane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's back up, that's all that should matter. People here literally look for anything they can to bring anybody they can down. Those are the absolute worst kinds of people, whether they see themselves or not.

30+ pages of straight BS. Majority of you should be ashamed. Website is up and running, but it's still not enough. Blows my mind, it really does.
sx.xecuter.com, the main website and the subject of discussion here, is still down, so the assertion that "it's back up" only shifts the orientation of the argument and ignores the matter at hand.
I don't feel strongly one way or the other here, but it would seem that many of the pro-SX comments in this thread disingenuously disregard valid critiques of how this situation has been handled.

mmajunkie77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why won't TX straight up answer why the site went down then? for a business that's not good operating procedure, nor is deleting questions from your consumers on your facebook page.

I've used tx in the past, I've used them on my switch as well, but I think it's suss that they won't give a clear answer as to why these things have happened. Having embedded nintendo code and signing keys really doesn't help their situation

If you have an issue with this thread or the comments in it, report it and take it up with the mods.
Why does it matter so much? Are you losing sleep over it? It doesn't matter to the majority of sxos users, they simply do not care about ANY of this. None, absolutely none. They want a cfw that works and does what's it's intended to do. Sxos passes with flying colors. This is coming from a user of both cfw's.

Also, I have an issue with alot of things on here, but I'm not going to cry, whine, moan, and make some huge deal out of absolutely nothing (90% of Atmo users).

Temp site has been up, technically this thread should be shut down.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why does it matter so much? Are you losing sleep over it? It doesn't matter to the majority of sxos users, they simply do not care about ANY of this. None, absolutely none. They want a cfw that works and does what's it's intended to do. Sxos passes with flying colors. This is coming from a user of both cfw's.

Also, I have an issue with alot of things on here, but I'm not going to cry, whine, moan, and make some huge deal out of absolutely nothing (90% of Atmo users).

See post above, the main site is still down as is the stargate website, but I guess they dont care about that as much

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Not really. These are temporary sites. This thread should only be locked once the main ones go back up. And also it's gone way past their 24-48 hour ETA for the sites.

Reactions: Adran_Marit

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

This so much. I swear they give it more attention than their actual paying users. It's really sad in a way.

Reactions: gizmomelb

mmajunkie77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. These are temporary sites. This thread should only be locked once the main ones go back up. And also it's gone way past their 24-48 hour ETA for the sites.
Oh no! whatever shall we all do!

Stop. This is what's wrong with the community. The most toxic users, members, and even devs/contributors come from the Atmo side, hands down. Coming from an Atmo user...

Don't let a server migration keep you up at night.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Temp site is up. Does what it's intended, just like the original. That should be that. No need to keep fishing for BS.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh no! whatever shall we all do!

Stop. This is what's wrong with the community. The most toxic users, members, and even devs/contributors come from the Atmo side, hands down. Coming from an Atmo user...

Don't let a server migration keep you up at night.

A server migration should be done in all of an hour if it is done properly

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm still trying to figure out why any company would make a public announcement that their server migration had issues - NO company would ever do that, whether they self hosted or were third party hosted. One it looks bad for the company and two it looks bad for the hosting company (if relevant) and could lead to loss of business for all involved.

The expectation that there is drama and the entitlement to find out what the problem was (by people who mostly claim they're not interested in TX or SX OS in the very least) astounds me.. so no more keeping me up, it's time for bed.

A server migration should be done in all of an hour if it is done properly

should go smoothly.. but there are always hiccups.. when we moved servers we were waiting on the hosting companies involved to change the DNS and that took over 48 hours for it to be finalised and then propagate. This was for a multinational's main support site.

Reactions: mmajunkie77

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm still trying to figure out why any company would make a public announcement that their server migration had issues - NO company would ever do that, whether they self hosted or were third party hosted. One it looks bad for the company and two it looks bad for the hosting company (if relevant) and could lead to loss of business for all involved.

The expectation that there is drama and the entitlement to find out what the problem was (by people who mostly claim they're not interested in TX or SX OS in the very least) astounds me.. so no more keeping me up, it's time for bed.

should go smoothly.. but there are always hiccups.. when we moved servers we were waiting on the hosting companies involved to change the DNS and that took over 48 hours for it to be finalised and then propagate. This was for a multinational's main support site.

still no reason to remove their users questions instead of answering

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Does it actualy enable anything if you are already banned?

It keeps system updates from being pushed to your console as well as game update notifications

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
It's TX. They are not transparent with everyone. They take code from open source projects and don't give credit to the original source. Those things are wrong and everyone knows it but by now everyone should know that's how they do things and won't change from reading hundreds of post complaining about how they do things. The problem is it's many people's hobby to waste time complaining about a team that they don't support knowing their complaints don't matter to tx/anyone. It gets exhausting always seeing a thread complaining about tx on top of the forums and it's always the same users reapiting the same shit again and again. Get over it! Go to the free cfw of choice thread and suck the devs there or better yet go to your switch and enjoy your pirated games hypocrite. Except for that one atmosphere fanboy that does not install any nsp.

Last edited by JJTapia19,

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You don't even follow your own logic. Why do you care so much about this thread and the discussion we're having? Stop mini modding...

Last edited by comput3rus3r,

mmajunkie77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't even follow your own logic. Why do you care so much about this thread and the discussion we're having. Stop mini modding...
I was on your side about certain topics in the past, but now you seem just as bad as the rest of them. Dragging this tired topic along. It's not even a discussion anymore. Look what this thread has become lol.

Mini modding? Just like your "please stay on topic!" constant posts? K.

True. If anything, only TX haters are loosing their time by feeding this ~30 pages beast.
Read my past posts, crazy person. You'd see who I'm taking up for on this one lol.

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
still no reason to remove their users questions instead of answering

The simple reason is.. it's no one's business but their own? Even mega corporations never tell the full story if there is an outage. Or are you in a fortunate space where Amazon, Google, Youtube etc. tell you exactly what their next moves they are making are going to be?

Reactions: mmajunkie77
D

Deleted User

The simple reason is.. it's no one's business but their own? Even mega corporations never tell the full story if there is an outage. Or are you in a fortunate space where Amazon, Google, Youtube etc. tell you exactly what their next moves they are making are going to be?
you only remove user comments when you have something to hide

Reactions: Adran_Marit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64