Emigre
Sloshy
AmineMaster
Benbop
Lokao0
Ace
& More!

CREDITS:
Music – Intro: Something Original (Swordfyre)
Outro: K.K. ChipRock (TheoX)(http://8bc.org)
Art - Wabsta

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes: http://www.itunes.co...st?id=459650985
Or with a podcatcher using our RSS feed: http://feeds.feedbur...com/gbatempcast

Like us on Facebook!

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, come back on IRC! Please?

I joined IRC today at 23:30 IST just to listen to the Tempcast Live. I was kicked for making a pun about "dick". iFish kicked me telling me about moralities.

First we have a post on the front page about joining the live podcast and when people actually join, you kick them out without even a warn. The other Podcast Crew members even called out iFish abusing his powers. This is not really a direct attack at iFish but am not listening/joining it ever again. Thank you very much, besides just one person being unhappy doesn't matter a lot, right?

I remember all the drama from the old Tempcast, but this seemed different and listening to the first few episodes I honestly thought this would be good.
I wasn't trying to "Power abuse".
Well, I'm sorry. I didn't think you would take it so personally. One little kick shouldn't make you so angry.

And yes, I realize I was a little harsh... But it was in a more playful manner. But I guess you didn't take it as such.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, come back on IRC! Please?

I joined IRC today at 23:30 IST just to listen to the Tempcast Live. I was kicked for making a pun about "dick". iFish kicked me telling me about moralities.

First we have a post on the front page about joining the live podcast and when people actually join, you kick them out without even a warn. The other Podcast Crew members even called out iFish abusing his powers. This is not really a direct attack at iFish but am not listening/joining it ever again. Thank you very much, besides just one person being unhappy doesn't matter a lot, right?

I remember all the drama from the old Tempcast, but this seemed different and listening to the first few episodes I honestly thought this would be good.
yo, chill out, iFish just made a stupid mistake kicking you, you could of joined back and stayed, he never banned you

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That is the default kick message of my IRC client. I wouldn't write such a long thing for a kick.

So, sorry if you took it personally. That wasn't the goal. I don't try to offend anybody. So, again, sorry.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
log:
Code:
[14:31]  Terminator02: The stream is broken for me
01[14:31]  dix it?
01[14:31]  fix*
[14:31]  I can't
[14:31]  dicks it
03[14:31] * Aditya was kicked by iFish (Your behavior is not conducive to the desired environment.)
[14:32]  So, I haven't listened to any of it
01[14:32]  wtf ifish
01[14:32]  power abuse
[14:32]  :P
[14:32]  lol
[14:32]  He can come back
[14:32]  He's not banned
03[14:32] * Aditya ([email protected]) has joined #tempcast
[14:32]  I don't think other want to see that :PO
[14:32]  fuck tempcast lol not want it
03[14:32] * Aditya ([email protected]) has left #tempcast
[14:32]  :

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.