34.jpg

< Previous comic | Next comic >

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can relate, my lil cousin always wants to play gtaV on my pc. try to get him off and play a sonic game, and others. he just wants gta V. then after he gets off i just play minecraft or sonic games all the time

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my cousin and Fortnite. He's always playing Fortnite on Switch and voice chatting with his friends that also play it. Even though he has like 10 Switch games and I think he's only beat half of them.

Exactly. I thought it was just me that felt that way. I want to play more new games, but I still usually prefer replaying something I've already played because I know it'll be worth my time. There's also the nostalgia factor of course. No new games can surpass the games of my youth because at that time everything was new and exciting, and those games still seem equally amazing today (for the most part)
There is nothing wrong with that. People, especially the so called "gamers" should let others to play whatever the frick they want, no matter if they play the same thing over and over, or if they play the hottest thing to hate now.

Anyway, you know someday he will start getting bored of it. For now, better let him enjoy it while it lasts.

Reactions: shaunj66
D

Deleted User

There are milions of interesting worlds waiting to be explored! *showes solitair*. But how dare you forgot about Minesweeper?

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'd be lucky to find solitaire installed by default nowadays. Greedy Microsoft makes you download it from some stupid app shop then it's 20 gigabytes for some reason; riddled with ads and requires mandatory updates that require the computer to reboot several times. The cost for extra card design packs is ludicrous as well.

Reactions: Costello

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
There is nothing wrong with that. People, especially the so called "gamers" should let others to play whatever the frick they want, no matter if they play the same thing over and over, or if they play the hottest thing to hate now.

Anyway, you know someday he will start getting bored of it. For now, better let him enjoy it while it lasts.
I mean sure. It's just a bit annoying when I want to play games with him and he's too busy with Fortnite :P

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Funnily enough I decided to seriously replay HL2 a few days ago, as in actually playing it as intended from start to finish and not p***ing about with the dev console.

That said, Freeman's Mind did make me think I was going mad because of the things in the videos I didn't think were in the game, which they weren't but were just custom maps.

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the paradox of choice is real. but at the same time, you are not compelled to like all the hit games in the market. I have been trying hard to like action games, but I am just no longer good with games that require a lot of dexterity so I prefer to play stealth, srpg, jrpg or anything turn-based. third person shooter is an exception though.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
On Wii I mostly played online games even though I had many more games which did not have online. I guess I subconsciously knew I could enjoy offline games in the future. So I understand the sitting person in the first pic.

Reactions: shaunj66

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'd be lucky to find solitaire installed by default nowadays. Greedy Microsoft makes you download it from some stupid app shop then it's 20 gigabytes for some reason; riddled with ads and requires mandatory updates that require the computer to reboot several times. The cost for extra card design packs is ludicrous as well.
I remember that anybody can modify the solitary application to have a different card back then the default available ones back in the Windows XP days heck I think you could even add new card back in the deck option as well. I think you can even change the front graphic as well, I don't remember.

Reactions: TheZander

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Beep.