Poland
Reactions: Deleted User

_abysswalker_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
The first GPS coordinates seem to point to Nintendo's HQ in Kyoto. Her username is the original Switch model number. The last coordinate points to the building where it all started for Nintendo (shows as technology museum in map). I'm sure the date means something as well but couldn't figure anything out.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
...unfortunately, this is a joke that sounds better on proverbial paper than on screen (or a comic paper, if you will).

1) she's a robot that uses linux
2) linux's command prompt is called 'the shell'
3) "coming out of the shell" is a term used for 'loosening up'; being more interested in other people.

The problem is that if one of these three isn't immediately understood (grokked) by the audience, it is just a bunch of panels meant to progress a storyline without a hint of a joke. And...to be honest, it's not the funniest of jokes either :\

Graphic style still great, though. And I get that if the characters and their environment need to be introduced more, this is the sort of things you need to flesh out. It's just..yeah. :)

Reactions: Deleted User

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well atleast we know Connie is 17.
Do Androids even grow older?
I mean, it's already strange that they live in some human city since they are "built" by them, as we can see in the previous comics, but if normal laws are applied, isn't this child labor?

(I'm overthinking about what are just supposed to be easter eggs ''''=D )

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Do Androids even grow older?
I mean, it's already strange that they live in some human city since they are "built" by them, as we can see in the previous comics, but if normal laws are applied, isn't this child labor?

(I'm overthinking about what are just supposed to be easter eggs ''''=D )
I don't know said countries labour laws.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The date is the birth of gbaTemp?

Edit: Well, it's Kivan #1 registration, so 23.10.2002 is indeed the birth of gbaTemp.
Congratulations, you're the first to hit the jackpot with the date! 23.10.2002 is indeed the day the Forum was activated for the first time, and it went online shortly after, on the 24th.

https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/GBAtemp.net

Of course the Temp operated before that, but this is when our community was officially formed. Realising this date was upon us, we've decided to include it to celebrate. It's been a long 17 years, the Temp has grown tremendously, and we couldn't have done it without you guys. Here's for another 100 years! :grog:

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/e7BTm5WxMlw?si=YB0d6BWQ9YsaherL