quarantine comic.jpg

< Previous comic | Next comic >

beermonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sadly still having to work (NHS) and my wife is a carer as well. We did have to self isolate for 2 weeks and this was my dream. We have a 5yr old so sadly it was spent keeping him amused and a bit of light gaming in the evening. Stay safe all. Keep saving my backlog as my retirement fund...

D

Deleted User

day ???: I formed an alliance with Remì (ratatouille), he's gonna cook the cockroaches in the kitchen. They should last for about 3 months, then, I'm gonna eat him while he's sleeping.
Edit: HE'S GOT A GUN

Last edited by ,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I looked like a wild man of the woods before it all started, and now just have an even longer beard.

Likewise my desk was messy as you like to begin with. Still is but that is its natural state of being.

Have read quite a few books though.

Reactions: Hardline

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a professional procrastinator, so I relate a lot to this, but no quarantine for me, my job is classified as essential services. So it's been business as usual for me, although I do have to wear a face mask at work now.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I work almost non-stop, outside of cooking dinner and Saturday evenings and most of Sunday when I actually get to go outside, so pretty much all the virus has done is taken away the small amount of joy I would get on the weekends to see friends and the rest of society.

I finally bought the newest SD Gundam G Gen game because I figure I’d never get around to it once this thing is over. I just finished it, so now I’m trying to gauge how much longer this will go on and if it’s wise to start something else or just wait it out.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Too unrealistic - where's the beard?

Somewhere along the line you stop caring about shaving because why do you care? You're not meeting anyone anyway.
Clearly Tempy is one of those blessed guys who do not grow beards.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1